Ireland politics (Part 2)

The “opposition “ want even more restrictions .

Mass Hysteria Event.

It’s bonkers. If you have a negative test you should be sent on your way.

You’d want to be some clown coming in to Ireland from one of those listed countries without a valid reason.

Allowed? You have people screaming for it. Turkeys voting for Christmas.

Maybe because you live here and need to return home? Do you people have picked the time to pop over for a weekend in temple bar and trip to the cliffs of mother?

I dont think my mother would be too impressed if I told her I wanted to see her “cliffs” whatever they might be

1 Like

I did include ‘valid reason’. They know what’s coming so like I said, clowns.

Do you think anyone is travelling at the moment without a “valid reason”? Your post implies you do. You’d want to be some clown to think that.

I think it’s a pure cod…but didn’t they do this in Australia for the entirity of the coronovarus and was there the same complaining over there?

Rob Kearney spent two weeks in a hotel room without one minute outside the door of the room when he landed in to play rubby

1 Like

They knew what happens when you let Rob out on the balcony :eyes:

4 Likes

And they were proven correct. The abuse Dan Andrews of Victoria took from the rabid Murdoch media over there was insane. He stuck to his guns and governed like an adult, and won.

I wouldn’t consider ‘boob jobs’ valid but maybe you do?

1 Like

People at matches over in Oz and NZ yet the lads whining about restrictions here can’t wait til they’re back at matches here. No pleasing some people.

But Perth had a five day lockdown, so they failed.

People want them to fail.

Returning to Ireland where they live is a valid reason for travel numb nuts.

What was their valid reason for leaving?

Boob jobs.

1 Like

Not a valid reason.