Ireland politics (Part 2)

I see that cunt Richmond liked the tweet from Foster and as soon as he got a bit of a kicking removed it and said it was a mistake and hit the like as he was scrolling.

6 Likes

Heā€™s been excellent on Brexit and called the DUP to
task on it and their lack of any meaningful proposals to deal with the issues - @binkybarnes is triggered something awful by him and all FG voters

1 Like

What are the DUP and neale suggesting instead of the NI protocol? (which I presume means checks on goods coming from GB to NI because there is an open border between North and south)

Obscene waste of public money. Noticeable no Shinnners or fiscally irresponsible lefties mentioned though not acknowledged . This state is a slush fund for FFG and nothing more.

2 Likes

The headline is a bit misleading. Thereā€™s less than ā‚¬20k spent on family members seemingly from the article. Not that there isnā€™t a problem with cronyism etc but not many specific examples cited in the article that seem particularly wasteful.

even a fiver chucked the way of the odious terry crone is worthy of an article so that hopefully, at some stage, her brand becomes so toxic that politicos will steer clear

I would differ in that 6k here and 9k there for a short term pr boost is a massive waste of money personally. If they donā€™t know what they should be saying then they are in the wrong game.

I donā€™t think itā€™s realistic to think politicians would spend nothing on PR. Iā€™d rather they didnā€™t but it would be strange to forbid it.

1 Like

Good girl Eefa.

1 Like

The Pinned tweet :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

I wondered would lads make the connection.

1 Like

How in Christ did FF go up 2 points?

I suppose the public will swallow any old pony.

Lots of people support MHQ. Specifically FFs constituency it seems.

Micheal was right so?

No point trying to rationalize these moves within the MOE and attribute them to recent events.

1 Like

Defence Forces and private security firms keeping citizens locked up in hotel rooms. Do people genuinely think this is appropriate?

Terrifying that this was allowed to happen