Ireland politics (Part 2)

I agree on that. Ff and fg both have their hands filthy too. Itā€™ll take ff backbenchers to being it.down

Iā€™m very well placed to comment on this on TFK, as I havenā€™t bothered to read up on it. But anything that has or is perceived to have fucked over the elderly will run & run.

Shit. I hope @anon67715551 @Fagan_ODowd @balbec and @iron_mike are ok.

4 Likes

The weasely fucker knew about this too.

1 Like

Some list of cunts that held the health portfolio over the years, harris, donelly, leo, chump, harney, reily, coughlan, biffo and thats this century alone

1 Like

In fairness its not like leo told lies to a serious journalist. It was only Pat Kenny.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t you know Leo, Harris and Martin were up to their neck in this.

Theyā€™ve been caught rotten here. They were all in on it.

1 Like

Leo said yesterday categorically he had nothing to do with nor knew nothing of this.

Investigative journalism doesnā€™t really exist in Ireland though

1 Like

He thinks he can get away with anything this lad.

Omertaā€¦or utter bollox reportingā€¦ at least sheā€™s out quick with a response. Gilmore did some damage the cunt.

1 Like

I bet they remember their pension entitlements.

3 Likes

Banana Republic.
Most corrupt country in the world.
FFG have destroyed the country, etc etc etc

1 Like

The HSE pensioners are out of cooker for over a year now as the the HSE is unable to update its computer systems. Thatā€™s what youā€™re dealing with

How many of those who overpaid are still alive?

The tax payer should not be subsidising more handouts for the privileged boomer class. They already get away with holding onto the ā€œfamilyā€ home and not paying properly for their parents care.

1 Like

They could be like CIƉ and take on all cases in the courts.

Iā€™m looking forward to the headlines about having an expensive army of litigation solicitors and external legal fees to cover.

1 Like

The problem with taking things to court is doscovery and evidence. Both of which would be hugely damaging to the govt, especially a FG govet. Brigid mccole has never been forgotten