Ireland politics (Part 2)

You, you cunt bag.

Wallace is some gimp

The European Parliament’s Peter String*fellow.

*vest

I guess you could say he has vested interests.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Sinister.

2 Likes

I can’t decide whether this is a big deal or not. I’m struggling to care either way

1 Like

It was a big deal when SF were involved.

Sinister according to Simon Harris.
Criminal according to Marc MacSharry.

All it has done is show the anti-SF crew for the actors they are. Hysterical outrage soon when SF are accused of something to muted disappointment when other parties are shown to have done the exact same.

It’s a non-issue really, it’s just funny seeing such on an own goal from the establishment.

2 Likes

I’ve said it many a times, you can’t trust polls. Only morons answer polls. Ypu are getting the opinions of morons. Only poll that matters is the ballot

Dáil Éireann’s two resident “intellectuals” Paschal Donohoe and Eoin O Broin reviewing heavyweight books in the Irish Times today.

The sinn fein pollsters got paid this week at least. Leo won’t be getting votes on tick till he pays up

Any sign of the bye-election being officially called in DBS?

Would be some kick in the hole for FG if Geoghegan didn’t get in.

He has to go

Lynn is into 3/1 from 11/2 two weeks ago. Geoghan is 4/6 but drifting

Darragh O’Brien not been overly convincing on Primetime now

Why am I expected to pay for this mica scandal? What’s it got to do with me? I just load up irishtimes.com and discover there’s another few grand of mine down the drain, gone to people I’ve never met.

Go way you clown.

If the State says a restaurant is safe to eat in and you get food poisoning from that restaurant can you sue the State?

What’s that got to do with anything you gobshite? I suppose you’ll want an option to decide what the state spends your taxes on next?

great idea, can I see your manifesto?