Ireland politics (Part 2)

Mairead Farrell TD (Sinn FĆ©in - Galway West) called herself ā€œa bereaved relative of the conflictā€ (though she didnā€™t mention her late relative was on her way to plant bombs at the time of her death).

Given that, I wouldnā€™t really have much problem with MicheĆ”l Martin using a newspaper article to tell the story about the deaths of two of his children.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Heā€™s some needy bollox.

7 Likes

A tax cheating developer but somehow is seen as the working class hero.

Youā€™d have to give it to him.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s not true anyway

1 Like

Correct. It been well out there for a long time

Mick needs to grow up and act his age

Donald Trump?

I think Mick and Clare are to the left what Gemma and John are to the right

Daly in particular has jumped the shark in a big way, youā€™d expect it from Wallace but I used to respect Daly a lot, sheā€™s made an eejit of herself now. The carry on out of the two of them lately has been embarrassing. Shills for Lukashenko and the kleptocratic, imperialistic Russian foreign agenda in general.

Mick and Claire are laughing all the way to the bank . They are on some gravy train out there

Mick and Clare are a credit to their country.

Great to see them keeping to their left wing roots.

1 Like

Itā€™s not as lucrative as you might think. Youā€™ll need a gaff in Brussels, housekeepers home and abroadā€¦Pee Flynn outlined it there on the LLS one time to Uncle Gaybo, itā€™s not an aisy gig at all Pee said.
He encouraged a young lad to try it sometimeā€¦I believed Peeā€¦

8 Likes

At least Pee wasnā€™t paying for two hairdressers, a football team cut adrift at the bottom of the League of Ireland First Division and an unused Torino season ticket like Mick.

Mick is lucky the brother looks after the upkeep of the vineyard.

2 Likes

Itā€™s worth a million for the five year term

I looked it up. Salary ā‚¬107k with exps of about ā‚¬55k and whatever skim is available.

Suffice to say heā€™s not concerned about the strawberry crop this year.

And a big compo payment at the end of the five years if you lose your seat.

As always when it comes to the North, the hypocrisy of the free staters would literally sicken your shit.

Whatā€™s your problem mate?