Ireland politics (Part 2)

You’re lying your hole off and even if you aren’t that is unacceptable language to be using.

So you’ve no other evidence on me. Got it.

Trying to get a rise out of you. I didn’t agree with your people trafficking. Still don’t.

Call me a prude but I think you calling someone’s wife a ‘gook’ is evidence enough to be going on with.

Nothing else. As I thought.

How sanctimonious of you. You are the defender of all that is good. Except when it comes to condemning your own people for burning immigrants tents. That’s the guards fault apparently.

In my original post i referred to phillip dwyer and the knuckle draggers who burnt the tents as cunts. Is that condemnation enough for you? You stupid cunt.

6 Likes

Useless Dublin cunts I take it? Took you long enough.

And what about your theory the guards are complicit

Took me long enough? I condemned them in my original post you dullard!

2 Likes

Keep ingnoring your garda conspiracy theory. And in future own your peoples actions without me having to school you.

DO BETTER

I said the gardai were tolerant of these cunts. Thats a long way from suggesting the gardai are conspiring with them.

Your continued attempts to link me to these racist fuckers because i happen to be from dublin merely highlights what a small minded parochial fool you are.

3 Likes

Now that i think about it did Rocko not ban you from tfk a few times for being a racist far right cunt? Or maybe it was just for being a general nuisance. I can’t remember.

2 Likes

You fucking moron yesterday you were saying I had a history and all you could bring up was one post from an argument 7 years ago. Of course you cant remember!

I was banned for having the wrong opinions and for having a go at his bosom buddy internet hardman who went running to him for help. Which of course is what you’re doing now.

QED

So you were banned for being a racist nuisance. Thanks for refreshing my memory.

Shriek names away with zero evidence because you know you are protected as you have the correct opinions. You said i had years history and can’t bring up two examples. Fucking moron.

Where are Jedward in all of this?

1 Like

If by me having ‘correct opinions’ you mean non racist opinions then you are right for a change. You should try develop some of these ‘correct’ opinions for yourself. It would make you far less objectionable as a poster and indeed as a person. It would also probably lessen the chances of you getting kicked off the forum so regularly.

3 Likes

FAO of the forum

@binkybarnes is alright, no messing with him

2 Likes

Are all the gahliban ok now?

1 Like

No