Ireland politics (Part 2)

Wasnt a teenager badly beaten last week for being gay?

1 Like

This man has played the system and has beaten it every which way but Sunday. No idea whether he is any good or not, but by god heā€™s carved out wealth and freedom very easily. @carryharry

1 Like

Heā€™s getting serious buds off that.

Dry your eyes Mody mate

1 Like

He had his fun with us.

Heā€™ll no doubt be back again, or the next variant of his ilk, but not today, not tomorrow.

We live and dream baby.

Are people denying weā€™re a tax haven?

I suppose if we donā€™t do it somebody else will.

Harris is very busy these last few days the snakey cunt

Discredited?

Just your standard dollop of FFG corruption.

1 Like

I genuinely donā€™t understand what the ā€œstoryā€ is here?

Itā€™s almost as if that was exactly what the scheme was designed for.

1 Like

The only notable thing about that story is that ā€œdiscreditedā€ journalist Frank Connolly popping back up again. It is very on brand for Village magazine (which at this stage is just a weird rant-platform) to have him on-board I suppose though.

Is there a suggestion that Frank Connelly was a Provo when he went to Columbia rather than an investigative journalist? He was discredited because he broke a story about McDowells pet project of Thornton Hall being a cesspit of overspend and waste of taxpayers money.

1 Like

The establishment didnt like a lot of journalists that wrote for the Continuity Business Post. Such a shit paper now compared to when Damien Kiberd was Editor.

2 Likes

Thank God we kept the Seanad :man_facepalming:t2:

Interesting that the paper of record makes sure to mention the presence of two Govt ministers but ignore the leader of the Opposition. Iā€™m sure itā€™s just an oversight.

1 Like

The Free State media are eve more partisan than their US or UK contemporaries.

1 Like