Ireland politics (Part 2)

They’ll probably need a new layer to report to the old layer. A payrise for a few group heads as well no doubt.

1 Like

Will the HSE be gone now and the dpeartnent of health taking over or are we going to have DOH, the HSE and then the 4 health boards?

Eh Health Regions mate. They got rid of the health boards because they weren’t working and these are a totally completely different thing. Definitely completely different. They have different names and everything.
Looks like there’ll be 6 of them going by the map. And Dublin will be split in two. Must be some culchie GAA fan in the HSE

5 Likes

Oh sorry i meant health regions, its easy to get them mixed up. I suppose we wont be hearing of a few hundred redundancies in HSE middle management

Where are the centre of excellence’s based?

4.6.Regional Health Forums - There are currently four regional health forums which will be developed to align with the Health Regions. The four Regional Health Fora were established in 2006 to promote democratic representations and feedback from people on the range and operation of health and personal social services in their area. As part of this work, the current Regional Fora arrangements will be aligned to the Health Regions

I was wondering where the jobs for local councillors come in

Savage mileage for whatever mid-ranking hse beaurocrat gets a gig in south galway… @KinvarasPassion

1 Like

What about the mega mileage from Youghal to Dingle? Or Tarbet to Schull?

The more mileage you do the less you get pal . The sweet spot is the 1501km to 5,500km band ,after that it’s pittance .I’d imagine you’d hit 5,500km by summer in that region

1 Like

Yep, it’s the sweet spot alright but the trick is to give your minions a lift and claim notional travel expenses

1 Like

Ok benefit nerds. It was a joke for our sometime hse laptop guru.

2 Likes

I’d hate to see you apply for the gig not knowing that you’ll wreck your car and earn fcuk all

1 Like

Ta Bisto. No way am i getting smoked by the new hse.

1 Like

Klass

1 Like

Amen

We’re privileged to have him.

We’re living in a simulation.

He’s the best of us

Ye must be an awful shower of cunts.

You’d been doing so well, but it raises its head again

You still seem to be labouring under the misapprehension that Leo’s sexuality should make him immune to criticism of any sort. Or maybe you are just labelling anyone who criticises leo as homophobic which is pretty nasty behaviour.

1 Like