Ireland politics (Part 2)

Wow. Thereā€™s no need to lash out mate. I was merely trying to help you open up, but that seems particularly nasty and pointed.

Wow.

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get over it.

Let the light in mate, its Monday. A whole new week awaits you to be better.

You too pal. Try not to racially abuse any travellers this week.

I can tell youā€™re hurling badly here. Let it all out. This is a safe space.

Or dubs. He hates them too.

1 Like

I love you pal. And thats all that matters. To me.

In fairness youā€™d know a bad hurler when you see one.

I would. Didnt I hurl in Dublin for a few years.

And you regularly hurl abuse at travellers.

I wouldnt say regularly, its a young mans game, kinda like robbing cars and tipping down the M7 to rob and beat up poor defenceless pensioners.

Youā€™re lashing out now. This is a good thing. You need to get to purge yourself of all this anger. Iā€™m here to help. Just reach out and Iā€™ll be there.

Wow, did I touch a nerve thereā€¦

Your racism always touches a nerve with me but i am willing to work with you to help you overcome it and become a better person. Iā€™m sound like that.

One of these days youā€™ll accept our lgbtqia2s+ brethren and I can retire from this forum, happy Iā€™ve made you a better person.

I likes the gays. Always have done. They were treated shamefully in this country for way too long and we are a better country now that they are treated fairly (by most people)

How do you feel about travellers? Would you still be advocating violence against them or have you reconsidered your position?

I dont trust travellers who terrorise my parents. Iā€™m odd like that. Iā€™d happily beat the living daylights out of those ones.

Iā€™m glad youā€™ve come around about the gays, Iā€™ve helped you mature. I can happily leave the forum.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry that happened to your parents and i hope they are keeping well now.

1 Like

Youā€™re a gent of a man my friend.

1 Like