Ireland politics (Part 2)

Heā€™s an empty vessel. All style and no substance.

1 Like

Dare I ask what prompted the religious commentary from Varadkar in the first place?

SIIIIIINNNNNNNNN FEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN

Catholic Church attacked him Re not opening churches for Easter.

Leo is some vote getter all the same. Unfortunately from a FG point of view itā€™s for Sinn Fein he is getting them.

3 Likes

Are you without sin?

I am.

I am too

Ah but what about Joe laughing at Holly Cairns ?

Iā€™d say the Protestants will be fuming that the conspiracy theorist one has revealed herself as one of them.

What was the point of saying they had no Protestant TDs anyway? From what I can see 2.7% of the population are COI so youā€™d hardly expect much representation

a great day for environmental republicans

2 Likes

Slab Murphy will be cornering the cobalt market now.

A pity he didnā€™t actually apologise.

1 Like

Anyone watching the news at one today and donā€™t see the RTƉ agenda is living in cloud cuckoo land. Dobbo sucked up to Leo didnā€™t challenge him at all especially on his sectarian gas lighting. He interviewed Michelle O Neill also and treated her like she was a piece of shit on his fashion shoe

Standard fare for RTE, I wonder would that change if SF where the one writing the cheques? Also hear it on Newstalk as well, government person comes in and the interviewer is practically asking them what position do they want them in but when SF comes in itā€™s all out attack, barely let them answer a question especially when it Kenny or that other cretin Coleman doing the interview.

1 Like

Which is more niche, a Protestant in Clare, a Protestant in Sinn FĆ©in, or a Republican in Clare?

The last one sadly. Clare people still think of FF as Republican imagine

An Offaly protestant republican in Clare

Only a racist or bigot could vote FG.

Sheā€™s only trotting after our former Indian Muslim Communist doctor in fairness to her.