Ireland politics (Part 2)

Ooft. Someone pick the mentallers off the floor

1 Like

Agreed. Us DBN folk are lucky to have him. Id forgive him the lack of a berlingo scrappage and rrplacement scheme yet as im only in the constituency a wet week.

2 Likes

What?! You’ve moved into the constituency?

What about your other properties?

Im DBN and proud mate. The reverse @rocko really. To be honest at my age im looking for a quieter life on the front. Shark investing is a young mans game . Looking to get rid of one of the other properties asap. Solicitor and estate agent both engaged. Will be on the market soon.

3 Likes

Proof is in the pudding.

I wouldn’t worry about investors. Sure they’ll go where the wind is blowing. Investing in shopping centres still in the 2010s. Crikey.

everyone got the email about the December €150 electricity credit today? might have got lost in all the noise about the double children’s allowance payment today

1 Like

https://twitter.com/tullmcadoo/status/1732173813482152439?s=46&t=K27wQ5SlUD1o1nD3wyFPgA

It’s a bit jaded at this stage.

The GFA was about moving forward.

FFG want to look back every day. How can you take Varadkar and Martin serious on Israel/ Palestine peace when they regularly use peace in Ireland as a punching bag ?

11 Likes

I think FG are just thrashing about the place now with the ball long gone like Colin Lynch and Tony Browne a few years ago. I think they know they won’t be in government so are going down swinging. I’ll be shocked if it’s not a SF/FF coalition, seems the most likely atm.

AodhĂĄn has a fine thatch.

That seems most likely but that cunt Martin will have to be put out to grass.

It was a very poor choice of words and not very parlimentary.

Given that the FG crew seem to have developed a sudden fondness for life in Europe and Washington will the quaint life in the Aras appeal I wonder? Anyway lots to ponder over the next few months for sure

1 Like

Now say the same thing for the Church and the planning tribunals.

https://twitter.com/Ben_Scallan/status/1734574217943715840?t=11gAEmLiM1H3xveG3rSaQw&s=19

Woof

2 Likes

Poor Amadan.

Wow they have gone from this to not even wanting to talk/debate about it. The woke mind virus is really something.

2 Likes

Not allowed debate and an open doors policy

1 Like

Everything Aodhán says there is consistent with what he says now. Smashing fella and a smashing TD. He’ll be a smashing MEP too and I’ll be giving him my number one vote.