Ireland politics (Part 2)

Dee Forbes style health?

If it is Leo going, and I think that’s most likely, I’m not sure it’s great news for the opposition.

At this stage he’s more of an election liability to FG than asset and a new leader (presumably Coveney or Pacal) might give a bit of a bounce.

1 Like

I’d agree with that I think. People have had enough of Leo but they’ll get a chance to feel like they’re changing while maintaining stability by voting FG in again at the next election.

Leo gone according to Independent

1 Like

Pascal is popular.

He is being lined up I would suggest.

Coveney went the last time and didn’t get it.

Harris the slippery poor has told him to sling his hook or he’ll drop some dirt to the papers on him.Either way he’s finished in the Dail.

Weaally?

This is known as:

Commentator’s Eye.

1 Like

That was thanks to FG’ rule that all party members are equal but some members are more equal than others

To use British Lions squad selection parlance, I’d love to see someone emerge as a bolter FG leadership candidate. Somebody who’s not currently a senior minister & who represents a fresher, younger, dynamic. Neale Richmond or Jennifer Carroll-McNeill would be excellent, the latter in particular puts SF/IRA firmly in their place when she’s on The Tonight Show.

Is this to draw attention from @kyle r?

The top European jobs are up for re-appointment soon. I wonder does he have his eye on one of them.

Is being a malignant cunt a health issue?

5 Likes

Sure the big house uswd Kielys FF links to destroy FG to distract the media from Kyle. Limerick run the country dont ypu forget

1 Like

I’ll take some credit for reading some messaging around Simon Harris statements at the weekend too.

1 Like

Louise Duffy can go home now anyway.

1 Like

Unfortunately your post on the “Breaking News” thread that “this could be Leo gone” was waaaayyyy after my scoop on this thread & you pretty much lost all credit for the weekend.

Did you see my further scoop on WhatsApp which you can’t post here but you can make a vague reference to if you wish?

What a cowardly cunt Varadkar is.

1 Like