Ireland politics (Part 2)

FG have been in power over a decade. With anyone in charge it would be time for change. The country is doing better than 95% of the world but the Irish love to complain

That’s a cracking let me pull an absolute bullshit stat out of my ass post.

Any word from Mary Lou yet?

I’m interested to see how the Shinners make a mess of this.

It’s a kip!

All you need is google my friend. My first result when googling best places to live in the world had Ireland at 5 in an article published 3 days ago

Ireland is a shithole but better than other shitholes, like a gold plated toilet

1 Like

We need @cowpat to provide a definitive list of shitholes

1 Like

I hate FG but Enda Kenny was a great Taoiseach. A very unlucky Taoiseach to have the reigns when he did and when the country was dire straits but he navigated us through some awful choppy waters.

I believe the country would be in a much better place now, since the economy has grown in the last number of years with Ireland having money to make differences, had he been left in charge instead of been bludgeoned by Varadkar for his own personal gain.

cc @myboyblue

4 Likes

No, I’m widely regarded as one of the top five most smartest posters on the forum. You don’t seem to understand politics very well slippy.

1 Like

A decent job.

You are widely regarded as something alright.

Goodbye Leo, you wanker.

5 Likes

Fuck him. Leo has spent his whole career punching down on people

1 Like

A load of blue rinse brigade on Joe Duffy now

Arise Passscal!

1 Like

Harris is odds on to be next Fine Gael leader

I’d have put Coveney and Passscal ahead of that lad.

2 Likes

Whoever it is they need someone who is willing to trade dirty blows with the shinners. Harris or Humphreys would be my call.

Harris is the housewives favourite.