Ireland politics (Part 2)

I didn’t hear it but I thought Varadkar had been good on it throughout.

They are great with words shur. Not another red cent and usc will be scrapped were great words out of Leo also

Cry some more.

https://twitter.com/crazyhouseprice/status/1776681573800173701?t=GS65vfrRR5LvZLDAuoeaqg&s=19

4 Likes

This is classic Harris. Blowhard stuff. “I will move mountains”, “we wont rest until…”.
He had the same energy for children with spinal deformities. A condition that worsens with inaction. “Not on my watch”, “everyone seen within 4 months” yada yada yada. He is performative and playing to the galery. We’ve seen this movie before. People shouldnt be taken in by his empty rhetoric. He tells people what they want to hear and then does nothing.

18 Likes

Who’s he got minding him?Michael Martin has the fella that used to run The Sun newspaper looking after him?

Big Phil

https://twitter.com/PatLeahyIT/status/1776674011553931516?t=m-BQsa-M4zqze2scW3xDAQ&s=19

1 Like

Bizarre feom harris

1 Like

Tbf they coulda played the anthem

The ‘working day and night, night and day’ one to get things done. Just do what you’re supposed to be fucking doing during the day and you might have a chance.

7 Likes

I still maintain that the way Leo got the gig still pisses of an awful lot of the grass roots in rural areas. Harris’s election is seen as nothing more than an extension of Leo’s reign.

Kieran Malooooooooly…

Harris looks Jewish here

Voters might reject him as they feel he’ll be too tired to function effectively

1 Like

What % of voters are from rural ireland mate?

Like is someone from mullingar considered rural?

oofffttttt

Frankie on X: “These lads giving out about too much red tape and regulations. Anyone whose home is a crumbling mica mess knows well what happens when you cut red tape and regulations. Simplistic nonsense and I hope our media would grill them on that. But when you’re ex-RTÉ will that happen?” / X (twitter.com)

1 Like

I hope no one is thinking of pulling anyone onto their lap.

Harris officially voted in - 88 v 69.

It seems McEntee will be rewarded for her incompetence by holding on to Justice.

Harris’s sister :+1: