Ireland politics (Part 2)

Did you call him champ?

1 Like

Bike lanes i hope

Did he give your wife advice on how to accept money in her bank account on behalf of you?

7 Likes

I called him Mícheál

Water quality and child care mainly.

Is he going to fix you up with a baby sitter?

There’s already stories in two govt friendly media today about poor Helen getting abuse from the far right again

She’s in quite a bit of trouble.

Test

Was he on his own?

Sunak sends Paddy home with his tae in his mug.

2 Likes

It was opportunism on the part of paddy to shove the blame on someone else for the absolute clusterfuck they’ve made of the whole thing. Sunak was dead right

That Labour candidate up in Malahide/Portmarnock/Clongriffin/Howth who looks like David Baddiel in his quick fire questions on Twitter with FOTF Aodhán…

Q. Soccer or gah?

A. Neither. Rugby.

Not to be flippant but that just cost him c.234 votes.

2 Likes

Jesus. Baddiel must be gone to shit.

I just made that last post when my doorbell rang & who was standing there…only Cian O’Callaghan TD. I’ve just finished a 10-15 minute chat with him & we covered active travel/cager speeding, education, housing, sport & recreation facilities & community initiatives amongst other things. Cian is an alright sort.

4 Likes

It does appear that Helen McEntee does not have a notion about politics and communications.

3 Likes

Her qualifications are holding an umbrella for Leo in the rain - I don’t know what people expected.

8 Likes

Thomas Brady told the Forum that over 2 years ago. As usual, way ahead of the curve.

1 Like

His driver was in the car but yeah, he was on his Todd

Helen is just another in a long line of coffin surfers who made it to the top with no discernible talent, in Irish politics.

5 Likes