Ireland politics (Part 2)

Not important in this case. She is a Star from An SpidĂ©al, the cĂșpla focal and that smile and she’s sailing.

I’d say Murph is never not “on it”

https://twitter.com/paulmurphy_td/status/1823774400556024280?s=46&t=pBoz6vwJNpAFZhshXLNoZg

1 Like

He is right

Replacing a De Valera with a Seoige sister
 Ah well

Comely maidens

I just saw today that Martin is in from 25s to 4-1 to be next president with PP

I remember seeing her in Coppers the bones of 18 years ago and being hugely underwhelmed. That horrible handsy bastard Mick Galway was there with his claws all over her. It wouldn’t happen these days.

2 Likes

Her move to sky news Ireland in hindsight is what set her career back. After they pulled out, it left her with very few opportunities.

She was very good friends with the older sister of a good pal of mine so would see her quite a bit in their gaff. You definitely would obviously but wouldn’t put her in the stunner category. Sile on the orher hand :star_struck:

I had a pal who used always describe Sile as “Grainne with a stroke”.

6 Likes

Vicious but funny.

Will you listen to these cunts :joy:

“wouldn’t put her in the stunner category”

“hugely underwhelmed”

“disappointed after seeing her in real life”

Ah shtop lads.

16 Likes

The lads have fierce high standards

4 Likes

The papier-mùché heads are circling

7 Likes

23 August 2024

~1 minutes read

Galway and Waterford only counties to have satisfactory number of GPs

Share story:

FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmail

Galway and Waterford are the only two counties in Ireland to have what the WHO deems a satisfactory number of GPs.

The Irish Times reports that the World Health Organisation recommended ratio is 100 GPs per 100,000 population.

However, it was found that large parts of the country are experiencing shortages and are falling below the level of care required.

Only Galway and Waterford surpassed the 100-mark in 2023 according to research by the Irish College of General Practitioners.

Both counties had 102 GPs last year – making them the only two areas with sufficient coverage.

The ICGP says data from the CSO and Irish Medical Council shows that the overall population grew five times faster than the number of GPs between 2022 and 2023.

County Meath had the lowest level of GPs, with 118, amounting to 54 per 100,000 population.

I had someone down with me in Waterford recently who got a very bad sting. It began to turn nasty and we decided to seek medical attention. I dropped the person into a Doctor 365,and the person was seen to in 15 minutes and down in the chemist getting a prescription when I got back out from Tescos. It put the thought in my head that if I got sick in Dublin I’d be better off getting in the car and driving to Waterford to see a GP than waiting forever to see a GP in Dublin.

6 Likes

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Brilliant.

1 Like

Election in November, they’re not messing about; two Sky media super hotties and a post box.

Great result for @Massey

1 Like