Ireland politics (Part 2)

Dark story all round, the curse of the media and social media age there.

1 Like

Catherine Martin told to “do one”.

1 Like

Throwback to that moment in the Dail

3 Likes

Blockquote

I was deeply saddened when I heard that Anthony is no longer with us. I was one of his teachers many years ago in Saint Pat’s in Drumcondra. Anthony was a kind caring young boy.
I remember him for his many acts of kindness and care for those who needed a helping hand. It didn’t surprise me that in later life he was always a champion for those in need.
May his many good deeds go with him and may he rest in peace.

Sincere sympathy to all of Anthony’s family.

Blockquote

Any chance he was stitched up? 2 separate complaints

1 Like

With two different complainants? It’s possible but less likely I would imagine

Coveney will have to go.

1 Like

We were told it was a 15k a year role ?

2 Likes

Yes.

Is nwl a good source?

That was what I thought too. So it wasn’t an altruistic move at all, a keep the snot in the pot job.
Fuck Coveney too, the stuttering Cork cunt.

4 Likes

Hang on, from the comments it seems to be they are saying that 109k would be the pro rata salary if she worked full hours. Ffs.

1 Like

I wouldn’t turn down 15k tax free plus expenses for a months work.

Neither would I, but its a bit disingenuous that 109k figure when that isn’t what she is receiving

How do we know what terms were on her working arrangements?

Would have been in her contract that the max days in the year were 30?

If not then it’s Coveney and FG who have been disingenuous.

Who wouldn’t?

It was 30 days for the year when coveney was on the radio. Documents now released show that the 30 days was for the first 6 months only. So it most likely would’ve been well over 15k plus jollies etc.

Fuck coveney and fuck DFAD

Also emerging from docs is fact that we have a special envoy for francophone Africa and the Sahel. WTAF

2 Likes

this appears to be going as well as #talktojoan

Can only see that going one way? I swear he is doing this for a laugh. Has to be.

Oooft…