Ireland politics (Part 2)

Would a location trace for Varadkar’s phone be a valid FoI request?

Huh?

An FOI on all passengers who were on govt jet from london today

I get that but could you also prove Varadkar was on the flight by requesting his location history?

You’d need a warrant, not FOI, for that**

1 Like

sweep sweep

Bookmark it folks

No word on the six one

There’s not cos it’s Sunday evening and I’m also guessing that arrogant an all as Leo is, he’d never be that thick.

1 Like

I’m willing to forgive Leo a lot in case any sacking of him brings Harris closer to power

4 Likes

I doubt the jet is used for many, if any, trips to London, connectivity is good. They take commercial flights where possible. Lads thinking Varadkar used the government jet to go to a festival are off the wall.

1 Like

Be worth it to see some of the unsilent minority lads go into complete meltdown.

Nothing would be worth that sniveling weasel being anywhere near Taoisech

She comes across as very very angry and vindictive

That said I would

Her accent is very common

2 Likes

There’ll be a grand conny story concocted for this along the lines the jet was over in RAF Northolt for service seeing as the Lufthansa facility on the Naas road is closed. Coincidentally, an absolute hape of vaccines destined for here were redirected to London and for security purposes their safe passage to these shores was overseen by Leo who volunteered to accompany the shipment.
An honourable act of patriotism……

The tricky piece here is that a lie has only wan leg……

3 Likes

Midlands - probably needed elocution at a young age for D4 electorate

Leo Leo Leo

https://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/News/PressReleases/2021-Press-Releases/Tanaiste-to-lead-Enterprise-Ireland-and-IDA-Trade-Mission-to-UK-France-and-Germany.html

Tánaiste and Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment Leo Varadkar will lead Enterprise Ireland’s trade mission to the UK, France and Germany, commencing Monday, 6th September. The three-day trade mission, visiting London, Paris and Berlin, will support the accelerated export-led recovery of Irish businesses in the UK and Eurozone, Ireland’s closest markets. The UK, France and Germany combined represent 39% of total Enterprise Ireland client exports in 2020, with over 2,300 Enterprise Ireland client companies exporting to these three markets.

1 Like

No coincidence that Ole Ole (the national celebration song ,not that lad in charge of ManUtd) is an anagram of Leo Leo

And “ELO, ELO”, as in “come back on ELO and carry on playing”.

1 Like

Varadkar here is innocent. He’s the equivalent of the muldoon PwC trainee accountant, sent up from the Cork office to Dublin for a week long training course. With the course starting on Monday morning, he takes the opportunity to head up on the Saturday so he can go to Rody Boland’s, Flannery’s and Copper’s.

12 Likes