Ireland politics (Part 2)

What was the funeral thing with varadkar?

Edit: sorry the Bobby storey one.

Theres a fair few fellas attacking people for attending funerals here today!

Edit 2: ffs dodgy I see you’re one of them now. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Is attacking people for attending a funeral the lowest of the low or is attending a funeral a disgrace? You seem to be contradicting yourself here a small bit.

Blanch is in locals but not general. ROG was a fungal councillor but you were alligned with a different party at the time.

Does Biden know who Joe Biden is?

I have over €100 on that already

This looks dodgy as fuck and will surely cause a shit storm

it did already: see COTY thread!

It’s fucking insane. Fair play to the whistleblower.

Under whose watch did it begin?

They can all FOAD

1 Like

How in the name a fuck are the Blueshirts that high,I assume they’re atin FF’s lunch

1 Like

FFinished

2 Likes

Rich people have nobody else to vote for with FF gone everywhere except Cark.

Would SF be expecting to be a bit higher?
Current Govt is pretty unpopular

It’s only a poll at the end of the day so depending on the sample can be quite iffy.

I genuinely would imagine FG will generally pick up votes primarily from the upper middle class 50+ age bracket. Does that base extend past 25% in an election? I’d be surprised.

FF are done, it’s same old FF style policies with a spineless self serving leader, their voting base is dying out and they have no real voting base outside of Munster.

1 Like

President Joe Biden is taking about rebuilding US middle class.

Being middle class in Ireland is a crime.

2 Likes

SF have had a terrible covid. Losing the oiutf vote trying to get the middle class ffg swing vote

1 Like

They haven’t done a thing really, just sitting back letting FFG kill themselves with incompetence and corruption.Lazy enough stuff but why bother when the other 2 are doin the damage to themselves

1 Like

SF have been a disaster

They look to be letting FFG implode and hope to pick up the pieces.I expect them to go for the jugular when the times right.