Ireland politics (Part 1)

Iceland has no army or navy. So thats your no country never mind island shriek dealt with.

Whats the point in keeping a full time army the majority of whom do little for 2.5+ years at a time

The navy is a disgrace as it cannot adequately patrol irish waters. They could far better equip it from money wasted on the army

election in fingal in Nov

vote green

This appears to be nonsensical gibberish.

Have you a point to make? Ever, on this website

How long do you think is reasonable for a member of the army to be at home after a tour of duty? How long do you think tours should be?

I suppose if you only want there to be 1000 in the army and about 500 or so are abroad on duty at any one time, then you think they could do a year on and a year off?

Yes, my point was your post was nonsense.

How was it nonsense? Stop typing like a shrieking child. If something is wrong you say, thats wrong and ill show you why. Not just screech, THATS NONSENSE

Outstanding mathematics here. Completely arbitrary figure made up by you that you think forms an argument. Is this why you cant debate? Am i dealing with an adult here? Using your logic i propose only 100 be abroad at a time. Problem solved!

You said 1000 can fulfil our functions abroad. We have about 500 troops abroad on peacekeeping missions currently. You maintain 1000 can fulfil the same function. So I presume you think they should take 6 months on and 6 months off.

There’s nothing arbitrary about the figures. They’re the real figures and your proposed figures.

So, your post is wrong and I’ve shown you why.

Stop getting upset because someone challenged a statement you made and you can’t back it up. That’s very snowflakey of you.

Where is this figure of 500? I think a year away and a year at home is reasonable for professional soldiers. Seeing as there isn’t much to do at home.

What statement didn’t i back up?

Why don’t you look it up instead of expecting me to spoonfeed everything to you.

Of course you do. Fucking hell. We’ll leave it there so.

With you having no argument you sniveller. I tried to get adult level debate out of you but its beyond you.

Make stupid ill-informed statements, get called up, resort to childish namecalling. You’re like clockwork.

Well that’ll help developers and builders keep the price down alright.

Again, no point from you. Just a gentle whinge.

Do you have any realisation that you post like a child? You have to prove why was it nonsense, not just shriek THATS NONSENSE

:eyes:

1 Like