Ireland U17 girls team WC 2010

This is still on? Much left?

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 515437”]
This is still on? Much left?
[/quote]5 mins left now,we missed a sitter from 2 yards out!

Tell us more about managing this bookies, do you ever fiddle the accounts?

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 515439”]
Tell us more about managing this bookies, do you ever fiddle the accounts?
[/quote] :rolleyes: Aye in what’s as good as my own shop,it’s a family run business Dunph!

You don’t know much about your family so. I asked you before if ye had another shop in another area which i named and you weren’t able to answer my question…

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 515441”]
You don’t know much about your family so. I asked you before if ye had another shop in another area which i named and you weren’t able to answer my question…
[/quote]Aaah that’s bullshit man,we have two shops,one in Croom and one in castleconnell.Any of the Limerick lads who know them would surely know my surname…

You’ve just told everybody who you are. :lol:

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 515443”]
You’ve just told everybody who you are. :lol:
[/quote]So? it’s only the Limerick lads anyway who would know me and i have nothing to hide!PM me my name if you are so sure :stuck_out_tongue:

I am going to call in to one of those shops one day, unannounced, and clean house.

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 515445”]
I am going to call in to one of those shops one day, unannounced, and clean house.
[/quote]Clean house as in Kev going to make shit of the Praw style or clean house as in grab a bucket there Toes il do the hoovering …

Clean house as in financially ruin your ass.

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 515447”]
Clean house as in financially ruin your ass.
[/quote]I will get the red carpet out on your arrival Dunph :clap:

Dunph dont worry. This gimp will ruin himself financially going on his betting advice on this thread.

I think i will let Link deal with you on the celeb thread,getting thick over a fella making a small profit on a bet a bet…you are some spastic. :lol:

What profit? You lost and then tipped up under 1.5 goals as well. Clown :smiley:

You are no man to be talking about predictions or making bets. I don’t know about your dog and horse betting, but you predict and say you make bets on GAA very much based on your heart and/or a dislike for certain teams.

You’ve been so wrong all summer its not funny.

[quote=“Mac, post: 515451”]
What profit? You lost and then tipped up under 1.5 goals as well. Clown :smiley:
[/quote]Since you seem well able to dig up old posts and threads i shall set you an easy task Mac,check this weeks weekend betting thread and you will find i went for both Ireland and Spain to win,Spain obliged at odds of 15/8 which guaranteed me a profit,now kindly stop trying to best me you are starting to look foolish!

Commiseratons to the girls. They were robbed by that utter, utter cunt of a woman referee from Canada.

FFS :smiley:

these girls should be egged when they get back to the airport. Losing a soccer match to Japan FFS. And the Japanese girls feet were all bound as well.

Sports council funding should be withdrawn too while we’re at it.