Ireland U17 girls team WC 2010

Sound job - you’ll be the fella on here in a months time telling us how you got the first 3 numbers in the Lucky 49’s draw and you were robbed on the last few numbers. Not to worry, there’ll be a few virtual dog and horse races to dig you out of the hole.

[quote=“Mac, post: 515417”]
Sound job - you’ll be the fella on here in a months time telling us how you got the first 3 numbers in the Lucky 49’s draw and you were robbed on the last few numbers. Not to worry, there’ll be a few virtual dog and horse races to dig you out of the hole.
[/quote]I manage a betting shop you tool! :lol:

And?

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Robbery, never a penalty

[quote=“Mac, post: 515419”]
And?
[/quote] :rolleyes:

FFS never a pen,slanty eyed cunts :angry:

Ive had enough of it. I’ll check the score tomorrow. Hope they win for my Listowel funds sake.

What a disgraceful decision to give a penalty for what was a completely clean and well timed tackle. Noel King will need to get their chins up for the second half. I don’t think it’s Stacie Jane Donnelly’s night unfortunately; I’d consider bringing on Harriett Scott or Rianna Jarrett to be honest.

Rianna Jarrett could be the winning of this game. Is she any relation of Jeff?

[quote=“Bandage, post: 515424”]
What a disgraceful decision to give a penalty for what was a completely clean and well timed tackle. Noel King will need to get their chins up for the second half. I don’t think it’s Stacie Jane Donnelly’s night unfortunately; I’d consider bringing on Harriett Scott or Rianna Jarrett to be honest.
[/quote]We look wrecked tired out there and the Japs are killing us with swift passing and moving,we need to break up the play regain territory and hold possesion in the oppisition half,set pieces and free kicks will be crucial for us.Both North and South Korea have already made the semis,the Asians must be pumping resources into the underage game for both sexes it would seem…

What’s your bet for the second half?

It goes without saying really that the next goal is crucial. The Japanese are weak mentally and we’re all very much aware of their collapse against Spain in the group stages once they conceded the first goal. I fancy Megan Campbell to redeem herself with a deadball effort.

[quote=“Mac, post: 515427”]
What’s your bet for the second half?
[/quote]Under 1.5 goals is available at 7/2 now,this could very well stay as it is.

Yesssssssss!!! :smiley:

What a cool finish by Denise O’Sullivan but it was a terrible mix up between the Japanese centre back and keeper. Kamikaze defending. 'Mon the Ireland - let’s get stuck into these bitches. :clap:

What a magnificent game of football.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 515431”]
Kamikaze defending.
[/quote]The keepers grandfather was the very same!
http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/kamikazeaw2.jpg

Fuckin sucker punced there :angry: :frowning:

I’d say you were waiting all night to use that one. :smiley:

What a miss. :o