Ireland V Andorra

:blink:
That’s strange seen as Green has never played against Georgia.

:lol:

Deary me KIB you saw most of a game played a couple of years ago.
When did I say I had given up on Gibson? I’d of course like him to come good and like his character but we have to acknowledge he has done nothing at all of note for Ireland as yet. Hoping he cones good but nothing he has done so far in an Irish shirt suggests he will. I can’t remember at least a positive contribution from him yet?

I think the idea is that we stop teams playing a high tempo which is why we do so much pressing in midfield.

Overall that’s not much of a post son. If I were you I’d concentrate on a few short sentences sticking to the facts instead of wide sweeping paragraphs as coherent arguments aren’t really your strong point.

:lol: one of those eastern countries - moldovia or whatever they were called armenia you mongs

comrade rocko of course reid isnt proven in Trap’s system. He was never given a chance. He hasnt been fit in about 6 months so no point delving into that one further at the mo.

many of the reports suggested Martinez withdrew him, seems to explain his absence from a squad minus duff, andrews and hunt last time out - a reputable site pops up in a google search - http://videocelts.com/2010/05/blogs/darrenodeaandcilliansheridanimpres

when did i consider wilson playing a game for stoke to be setting anything alight. hold on a second are you mixing my words up again to suit your own agenda … what a predictable little man you are

mcgeady aint quick, he appears to be but as with him generally appearances can be deceptive. remember last season when he was brought on against cyprus away. he had a good 5 yards start on the full back who got caught wrong side. it was a break away and looked like he was in for a chance. the full back managed to turn around, catch up in a couple of second to disposess McG even before he reached the box.

as im sure most reasoned observers would agree Ireland dont play a pressing game in midfield. We withdraw and protect our defence. We mark space. If we tried to press with a midfield as slow as green, whelan, lawrence and mcgeady - the ruskies and slovaks would destroy us. particularly if our wide players stayed wide - our two central players would likely be outnumbered by quicker players with better technique. Tactically again you have been found out here - not knowing the system Ireland employ and proposing we press in midfield with a midfield as limited and one paced as lined up against Armenia.

I never suggested andy reid would add speed either, you were the one that brought andy reid into this discussion but hey whatever makes you feel any more smug and self serving …

perhaps coherent argument aint my forte but Id suggest you refrain from bland self serving agenda riven counter arguments or else depart that glass house you seem to be throwing stones from

pity you werent so vocal in response to my thread about Glasgow Celtic. Would have been interesting to read your response in relation to an organisation that supported child abuse through its cover up and subsequent support of child abuser Jim Torbett and the way youth players such as Brazil were ostracised for coming out.

Pathetic.

:rolleyes:

double standards, using a game against andorra to prove how our midfielders press, spelling mistakes, andy reid, twisting my posts - predictable drivel

I’ll take that as a concession of defeat. I always know when you’re about to give up when you accuse people of “twisting” your posts. Maybe concentrate on keeping your opinions coherent, logical and consistent. The posts will look after themselves then.

twisting -

Definitions of twisting on the Web:

• distortion: the act of distorting something so it seems to mean something it was not intended to mean

• spin: the act of rotating rapidly; “he gave the crank a spin”; “it broke off after much twisting”

• tortuous: marked by repeated turns and bends; “a tortuous road up the mountain”; “winding roads are full of surprises”; “had to steer the car down a twisty track”
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

• Gerund of of twist; Having many twists
    en.wiktionary.org/wiki/twisting

• twist - turn: an unforeseen development; “events suddenly took an awkward turn”

• twist - construction: an interpretation of a text or action; “they put an unsympathetic construction on his conduct”

• twist - device: any clever maneuver; “he would stoop to any device to win a point”; “it was a great sales gimmick”; “a cheap promotions gimmick for greedy businessmen”

• twist - writhe: to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling); “The prisoner writhed in discomfort”; “The child tried to wriggle free from his aunt’s embrace”

• twist - flex: cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form; “bend the rod”; “twist the dough into a braid”; “the strong man could turn an iron bar”

• twist - wrench: a sharp strain on muscles or ligaments; “the wrench to his knee occurred as he fell”; “he was sidelined with a hamstring pull”

• twist - turn in the opposite direction; “twist one’s head”

• twist - kink: a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight

• twist - form into a spiral shape; “The cord is all twisted”

• twist - bend: a circular segment of a curve; “a bend in the road”; “a crook in the path”

• twist - form into twists; “Twist the strips of dough”

I’ll get Flano to twist your fucking head off if you spam his board with shite like that again.

:lol:

Laughed out loud at that.

So much so that snot came out of my nose.

:smiley: ffs i hope rocko hasnt the runs today

And i get acussed of spamming, holy shit, how is this cunt of a thread still on page 1.

KIB is the most clueless fucker i’ve ever come across.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Treeeeeeeeeeeemendous.

coming from a guy who among many things will show up for a fight at the phoenix park with a username and possibly a bit more strange seems to have no real life friends to go to the game with

at least farmer will have a bit of help