Ireland v Denmark 18/11/2019

A few GGA players could have a purpose

Hendrick is an illusion

Disagree, mate. They’ve regressed, we’re slightly better under Mick. The trouncing in the home leg aside (big aside I know) we’ve matched them on the scoreline in the other matches. Rupture Erikson’s achilles in the first 15 minutes, take the yellow, go from there. The shit they’ve been talking for the last 18 months should add a bit extra to us.

1 Like

what’s a GGA player?

A fella who writes his immediate opponents girlfriend / wife’s phone number on his arm .

I will say this - they think they know everything about us and if we started playing a bit of football they wouldn’t believe it.

I actually despise the cunts, I hate their whole fucking country. Literally the other day I was walking down the street, randomly thinking that maybe the Danes had put together a good plan and colonized all of Iceland but Ireland in a ramshackle way had gone fucking and riding around America and knocked up 20% of the USA. The dissolute Irish approach had trumped the focused Danish approach and I thought that was great. It would be very good for me if we could finally beat those pricks.

On the playoffs, if we play shitty teams below us we could play some nice stuff and get through. If we have to play good teams we could beat one good team but there’s no chance we’d get through a semi and final against good teams.

We must make Peter Schmeichel eat his words.

2 Likes

It won’t be particularly good teams considering the top 2 in each qualifier group is automatically qualified. The likes of Wales and Norn Iron would be likely

This. I greatly enjoyed my trip to Copenhagen and thought the Danes were sound as a pound but they’ve really rubbed me up the wrong way in the last while. I’ve even stopped drinking Carlsberg in the last while. Fuck them. Fuck them with extreme prejudice.

1 Like

Schmichael is a cunt but what he said doesn’t deviate to much from the prevailing narrative on this site .

Yeah but it’s ok for us to say it. These cunts carry on like they’re Brazil 1970. They’re shit.

6 Likes

Spot on, my dear friend.

They aren’t much good . Neither are the gold hoarders .

I still really love John Delaney’s snigger the morning we drew the Krauts and the maritime krauts and he knew full well Norn Iron would take our place .

We need a top official for this. We need Cuneyt Cakir

1 Like

I miss you, mate. Call over to GCD sometime, don’t be a stranger.

We only need about 7 new players and we already have a few of them. Randolph, Stephens, Egan, Whelan and Connolly all emerged with some credit from this evening. We badly need Mcgoldrick fit as he is the only one who can make things stick up front and his work rate is savage. A fit and firing McCarthy would be huge for us. As would Brady but there’s not a hope of that happening. Sean Dyche has fucked Irish football. He does the same as McCarthy does ar club teams. Turns them into highly efficient functional battlers. This improves the results for a couple of seasons then the regression starts and ar that stage all skill and independent decision making or thought has left them and the players are a shadow of their former selves(nò matter how brief that spell was!).

Randolph

Doherty
Egan
Duffy
Stephens

Brady
McCarthy
Hendrick
Hourihane

Mcgoldrick
Long

Sbring Connolly on after 60 mins for Long
Bring McClean on after 70.
Bring Robbie Keane on after 80 if we still need goals.

1 Like

If I see a ref who is as useless and/or bald again we’re in trouble

1 Like

Peru played the Danes off the pitch at world cup. Highly over rated team. I think we can do this.

I’ve just rewatched the video of Ireland v Switzerland and I’m confident Ireland can win this. The Danes’ main threat is Christian Eriksen. I’d recommend kicking it long to Eriksen whenever we get the ball. The first tackle on him needs to be good also. That way he can’t run into space. I’ll probably go all in on Ireland here.

3 Likes

Kicking the ball to the opposition… I’ve heard of that before…