Ireland v Finland & Greece

Well done to Paddy on winning a match.

That might have been Trap’s boys coming from behind to steal a win away to Kazakhstan in the September after the Euros & the media pack were apoplectic. Think McClean was tweeting his displeasure about being left on the bench post game.

The Greeks done you proper you tan cunt

5 Likes

Kevin Doyle scored a late brace iirc.

I’m assuming that once Spock got going and composed himself, he might finish his paper quite well. Thegap could easily be 400 or more. I think Paul Kimmage is on the record calling him an idiot too; its a big range. I’m glad to see a high achiever like this Dentist chap leading the team anyway.

https://x.com/offtheball/status/1844485197854601480?t=_Qn3lbeZMzP1AK6L0nyfrw&s=19

1 min 40 seconds of absolute nonsense that is the Irish media.

Yep, against Kazakhstan in 2012 was the last time we can from behind to win. The said this on RTE after the game.

How the fuxk has vinnie perth got into a position to have his opinions on the radio

3 Likes

What a great night tonight mate. I’m glad we can put aside your climate antagonisms to celebrate

Off The Ball is dreadful, their rugby stuff is the worst around.

1 Like

He’s still critical of the manager because he’s not going to be in the job for 4 or 6 years & he already “lost the first window” & he should have started Parrott tonight too. :rofl:

1 Like

The first window was probably a meet and greet and a half hour training session. FFS. Absolute nonsense.

1 Like

Heimar has shoved O’Shea to the background. Massive improvement.

1 Like

The Dentist told him this squad isn’t big enough for two fake Docs

1 Like

Flights booked to the US

4 Likes

It’s some lift to the country.

1 Like

That’s where I’d put him. He is too slack for central defence at this level. He needs to sharpen his game up and recognise the danger, Hopefully that comes, but I am not convinced by him at the back for Ireland.

Easy to say now but I thought we played some lovely stuff tonight, even before we went behind. Some nice quick passing without taking too many touches.
Collins reminds me of Harry maguire a bit. Can be excellent for 90 % of the time and then do something ridiculous. Has all the tools to be very good so hope he can learn from those mistakes.

We could have conceded at least 2 more tonight very easily… What ever about us playing good with the ball, we need to be harder to play against without. It’s still very open.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/johnduggansport/status/1844500049981735388?s=61&t=ywRfELeDxVX6PcFItqXOXw

7 Likes