Ireland v Finland & Greece

A Mickey mouse glorified friendly for the soccer team will get more attention than the rubby towel snappers failing in a 6 team world tournament.

6 Likes

Who the fuck is Vinnie Perth

1 Like

Ah that is classic bantz.

Is joe.ie still on the go

Unreal. The postman has already delivered here hours ahead of scheduleā€¦the rising tideā€¦

1 Like

Delira for you palā€¦ye deserved this :+1:

Too easy.

Hardly? Sure ye didnā€™t get the winner til v late on

What did Perthy make of it? I couldnā€™t hear the radio last night as I joined the neighbours in celebrating wildly up and down the street

1 Like

I got drenched in that cunt of an anna livia fountain on o Connell st

2 Likes

Great to see the rugby set fuming too :clap:

This is Heimir country!

1 Like

Iā€™d say that Doherty cunt is seething this morning

Looking well @Copper_pipe

Sadlier and Cooney are seething this morning. Trying to talk down last nights win.

Under Stephen Kenny they wanted us to take positives from a 4 nil defeat because we passed it in triangles.

7 Likes

Those of us who knew have been calling for Festy for years now. The likes of @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and his crew saying he wasnā€™t international standard have some egg on their face this morning

2 Likes

I hope to fuck he doesnt end up taking a move back to some shithole Premier League club like Ipswich, West Ham or man united.

2 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2024/1010/1474828-connolly-opens-up-on-struggles-with-alcohol/

I saw him one game this season for Watford and he was impressive that day tbf to him. It is only the Championship but he caused problems bursting forward from deep that day and scored a lovely goal.

Weā€™re still going to have a limited pool of players no matter what, itā€™s all about knowing their jobs, getting organised and getting everything we can out of what we have ahead of the qualifiers.

He shoulda been taken aside when he got that tattoo.