5 Likes

Where were them 2 clowns talking?

Wasn’t he Spock’s assistant at Dundalk?

1 Like

I truly have no idea. Vinnie Arkins is the only LoI head I’ve ever heard of

1 Like

Give long and prosper

2 Likes

Dont want to rain on Festys parade, but the Finnish defending on the wing was junior standard. Love to see Festy kick on from here, but doubt he ll get is as handy again.

Did anybody here Joe mollys coverage the game :smiley::grinning:

He said he feels if Stephen Kenny was in charge Finland would have scored one of their two big chances :smile::smile:

1 Like

Keith Treacy Syndrome

1 Like

Surely the Irish defenders was fouled there? Looked like the Norwegian was pulling and dragging out of him.

3 Likes

Apparently the travelling BIG were booing at half-time the last night. Bizarre behaviour considering our first-half performance wasn’t bad and we were a bit unfortunate to be trailing. The same fans didn’t boo Spock when we drew at home to Azerbaijan. HH a thorough gentleman actually praised them after the match. A few weird characters following our MNT.

7 Likes

A quick look at the YBIG forum would confirm that

1 Like

@Ralphie, a 2-day turnaround & a second away game in a row but going from Baltic conditions to very humid weather…would you freshen up a winning team? I’d probably make a couple of changes but I haven’t thought it through fully. Maybe Azaz could drop out and AN Other. He might like to retain the same back four to try bed down partnerships/understanding.

1 Like

Would expect 2 changes
Idah for Ferguson
McGrath for Azaz

Probably a struggle for Brady to play two 90 minutes in the NATIONS LEAGUE back to back

A point tonight would cap a great gameday 3 and gameday 4 window for Heimir

I wouldn’t say there are too many Anto and Deco types from Neilstown or Darndale following the BIG anymore, happy to borrow from the Credit Union to pay for an awah day. Followers are probably more from the OTB listening demographic, consider themselves educated and informed regarding the intricacies of the game and also want instant gratification and feel deserving of success.

Jack’s Army were more happy to be here types and the football, while important, was part of the overall package.

4 Likes

Azaz OUT
Troy “The man” Parrot IN

You’d never hear “Davy Keogh Says Hello” turn on the team like that.

3 Likes

That’s a seriously attacking team 4-2-3-1 with Ferguson playing a bit deeper and sammy leading the line,?

Unbelievably quiet last half hour on this thread. Lads need to start typing and get behind YBIG.

2 Likes

I was intently watching the tactical analysis/build up on Virgin Three with Damo Delaney & Richie Dunne before switching over now to RTÉ.

Heimir knows more Gaeilge than most of ye cunts too