Ireland v France ☘

O’Dowda is out of the game. Brady drafted in.

1 Like

Spock’s last game?

1 Like

He will be there til the end of the campaign barring a hammering off Greece

Surely McClean cant start? Legs looked gone v Latvia when he came on.

The Duff and Keane dream team is near surely.

Lee Carsley done deal apparently.

3 Likes

Pity we don’t have the Dutch tomorrow evening. We’d beat them.

A 6 or 7 nil could finish him Monday

France will put up a bigger than the rugby team did in the 6 nations

France will be happy to leave Dublin with a 0-1 victory. Ireland typically play out of their skins against the better teams and I’d expect more of that tomorrow.

8 Likes

Spock’s media acolytes positively wetting themselves over his “fire & ice” day before game press conference quotes.

1 Like

I’m expecting them to fight on their backs, they have no other option only to be massacred otherwise and they know that. I think that game against a depleted Dutch side who were nowhere near right was an aberration.

1 Like

If France score very early, we could be in bother.

Other than that, I think we have the ability to be disciplined and defend well against them. Obviously they do have some unbelievable attacking talent but, even at the World Cup, they were frustrated by teams for periods.

I imagine we’ll defend deep, clog up the spaces for balls in behind. Possibly will invite them to shoot from distance, just need to make sure that we aren’t giving players time in the really dangerous positions.

1 Like

A score draw would be some statement for the Irish.

1-3 defeat for Ireland I’d say.

You abandoning Kenny?

Depends a bit on the surface that the IRFU lend the FAI.

Ryan Manning would surely be a more suitable candidate for the role but he didn’t make the squad.

They’d want to. Sure we beat them in the 6 Nations and they only crossed the whitewash once.

1 Like

No mate. 4 cup finals to qualify. I think we can do it. Gibraltar games a formality.

Anyone else heading to the game?