Ireland v France ☘

I’ll be there all going well.

2 Likes

I’ll be there.

1 Like

I’ve lost all respect for you

I don’t know. We only beat them 1-0 over there under Mick and our results have been worse against the minnows since Steo took charge. We didn’t beat Luxembourg or Azerbaijan at home in the last campaign.

I presume the 4 cup finals are Netherlands x2 and Greece x2?

Heading up myself.

1 Like

**[quote=“Aertel220, post:24, topic:36651, full:true”]

I don’t know. We only beat them 1-0 over there under Mick and our results have been worse against the minnows since Steo took charge. We didn’t beat Luxembourg or Azerbaijan at home in the last campaign.

I presume the 4 cup finals are Netherlands x2 and Greece x2?
[/quote]

Yes but we have Ferguson now. Will do wreck against a pub team like Gibraltar. Gibraltar are the lowest of the low. Hopefully France smash everyone except ourselves.

We never fucking feared the French - someone needs to remind Kenny of that

I’d imagine we’ll do ok tonight, probably lose by 1 or 2.

1-3

Spock will convince us it’s still good, as Holland lost 4-0. The OTB set will agree.

1 Like

0 3

I’m just on the way back northside after some early business in the city & I now seriously regret the decision not to renew my season ticket. You can just feel the big match atmosphere in the air at this ridiculously early hour & I understand there’s a similar feeling in Malahide already too (cc @BruidheanChaorthainn).

7 Likes

This is what happens when you take up running as a past-time.

Something very special is going to unfold this evening in landsdowe road.

We’re going to do it.

I was aghast when i heard this news last week. But it did confirm long held suspicions i had over the core element of that supporter grouping.

1 Like

There were members of that group that were contributing to the FAI’s rude financial health without ever bothering to even use their season tickets.

It’s a pity the clocks changed this weekend and it’s not dark by kick off.

We have to get it launched long tonight and get in the mixer as much as possible. Essentially abandon Kenny’s game plan.

1-0 Ireland.

1 Like

I know. I believe the disappointment in FAI circles lay with the fact that the spending stopped there. Locating the rich lads within metres of eating and drinking was strategic. Quite simply, if four men drop the monthly cost of a child in creche in Asador prior to a game (and possibly only arrive around 35mins) then they are less likely to buy 5 pints and a pizza). Compare that to the 15 kids some lads brought to the game who had the run of the revolut for 3hrs.

1 Like

Over confidence has been the French’s Achilles heal for decades. We have to exploit this tonight.