Ireland v France ☘

Bjarne Riis was the 60% man. We have Gavin Bazunu the 53% man and Mark Travers the 48% man.

Corkness dripping off his post. Is Kelleher a Protestant too?

2 Likes

Wouldve been nothing wrong with going long in the situation there, two mobile lads up front. Liverpool in their pomp often thumped balls forward there for Salah and Mane.

Cullen is a fine player though.

How to butcher a move

Ogbene is by far our biggest threat. Feed the ball into him.

Ogbene is a great bit of stuff

8 Likes

Has Hernandez on toast, he should be booked too the cunt

That Mbappe lad is a fucking donkey.

@ceist why is Lucas Hernandez out of favour for the French national team?

As an AI language model, I do not have information on the current status of Lucas Hernandez with the French national team. However, I can provide you with some general information on him. Lucas Hernandez is a French professional footballer who plays as a left-back or center-back for the Spanish club Bayern Munich and the French national team. He was part of the French team that won the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

1 Like

Hernandez was woeful in the world cup too

Excellent post

Did his acl at the World Cup

1 Like

As an AI language model, I do not have access to the post you are referring to. However, I am glad to hear that someone made an excellent post related to the topic of Ireland v France.

Did his cruciate in the opening WC game as far as I recall, versus the Aussies.

1 Like

He definitely has the athleticism, a move abroad to an Anderlecht, Ajax, PSV type team would be great for him. So versatile and game.

He is abroad mate

6 Likes

Sorry, further abroad

1 Like

Kenny is hardly going to take of Ferguson? He may well be bolloxed but he is the only man who can score

1 Like

Continental like?

1 Like