Ireland v Hungary (and then Portugal)

Go back to watching the epl

If Lawal doesnt make it then we are in big trouble. Has physique, skill and speed. Looks a cracking prospect.

You watch it while watching rugby. A true fan.

1 Like

Didi wants to get out studio soon, Eamo is waiting for him on Leeson St

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/damienwlr/status/1798096159484838271?t=qHq22K5eEgAJvnotbpP5-w&s=19

Viktor Orban, your boys took one hell of a beating.

I didnā€™t watch it tbh.

2 Likes

Parrot is a definite cunt & not to be trusted.

1 Like

Noone seems to be pointing out Parrott actually won the ball on his own pelanty spot to initiate the break. He got a bit of good luck with the finish and Hungarian defenders miskick but as Gilesy says you make your own luck in football

7 Likes

I didnā€™t even know it was on me self. A new low for Irish soccer ball when die hards like us are not interested

1 Like

But heā€™s our cunt.

He should get a bollicking.

Troy Parrott never stole lookalikes off the internet to show off here for cheap likes.

1 Like

Cant help feel didi was just a ventriloquist dummy for giveny there. Shay couldnā€™t be seen to be going too strong in favour of his old mate sheasy. Didi may have pulled a reverse Dunphy Venables move.

The Kenny kids twitter fella is having a meltdown over who o shea picked as fourth choice keeper?

1 Like

Tbf to Parrott, I think Szmodics was offside.

3 Likes

Heā€™s an absolute simpleton. He had a big post before about how hard it was to keep going. As if anyone asked him ffs.

Now itā€™s handy in fairness.But hardly important

2 Likes

Big step up on what we saw under Spock - give it to Sheasy full time

4 Likes

Did you watch the match? As bad as anything under Kenny. Starting Duffy over Oā€™Brien was mind boggling.

1 Like

Parrotts effort wasnt too dissimilar from his missed sitter against the Scots 2 years ago. Memory a little hazy but I think it was Obafemi/Ogbene who won the ball in their own half before a good run and squared pass to set up Parrott. No defender in sight. He had loads of time on that occasion and his effort last night was the same if not worse but he got away with it. He tried to give the keeper the eyes and it was a really tame effort leading to a scuffed shot. Still, he had a great season at club level and is still only 22. Bound to attract some interest and maybe an extended spell in Holland can bring his game on.