Ireland Verus Italy - 10/11/09

can you not understand the simplest of things- Italy got a draw which they came for playing in 2nd gear - that shows the class of the players

your opinion is worthless -you think gareth barry is a good player[/quote]

A good player Bill, not a great one.

I’m disappointed at the blandness of your recent posts. Your not original any more. The above is absolute drivel.

[quote=“KIB man”]A good player Bill, not a great one.

I’m disappointed at the blandness of your recent posts. Your not original any more. The above is absolute drivel.[/quote]

im glad i disappoint you - id hate to post anything that you liked -

7pm kick off on Wednesday, awful early to get across town at that time.

id say a lot will give it a miss, ticket or no ticket.

[quote=“HBV*”]7pm kick off on Wednesday, awful early to get across town at that time.

id say a lot will give it a miss, ticket or no ticket.[/quote]

Nothing can be done about it though HBV, all group games have to kick off together.

i know im only having a moan about paying the fuckers for 2 tickets.

I dunno if ill make it up myself now. Saving for the play-off.

Just catching up on the Italian press at the moment - Il Corriere Dello Sport describe McGeady as a ‘precious jewel’. Shame only the sublime Robbie Keane was on his wavelength.

If your fine with being bland, clich driven and wrong, then fair enough.

McGeady didnt try a leg in the 2nd half, maybe he was fucked.

Probably ran out of steam, the fitness wouldn`t need to be great in the SPL.

:rolleyes:

as a side point- last 2 times we qualifies with a round to spare was 82 & 06:thumbsup:

huh??..once again fake crake ypu’re looking to belong to something or some place that you have nothing in common with…:rolleyes::rolleyes:

huh??? you dont know my background or anything about me apart from the fact im a high achiever ,im a sophisticat & im in a higher socio demographic class than you

no your not… you’re a internet gaylord fake crake talking tough because some priest broke your heart and your arsebox…the former you have never gotten over, the latter you will always cherish…

[quote=“HBV*”]7pm kick off on Wednesday, awful early to get across town at that time.

id say a lot will give it a miss, ticket or no ticket.[/quote]

heard an ad on the radio saying that those with tickets for wednesday will get first call on tickets for the play off. just have to send your ticket stubs to the fai.
how do ya think this will work out?
will there be many tickets available for people this way?

the AMT mask slips to why you are so angry on here

huh?..you try to hard fake crake…:clap:

Il Corriere Dello Sport describe Robbie Keane as a “failed Inter Milan striker.”

Wahey.

This match currently being shown on Eir Sport 1

Big Glenn has us one up