Ireland vs Armenia. Tuesday @ 7.45 i presume

I didn’t want to name names pal.

2 nil @FatChops

1 Like

When did the footballing term ‘Low-block’ come into fashion?

1 Like

This is when Kenny brought on Hourihane and it all went to shit…

Careful now

it took over from parking the bus. Jose Mourinho invented it

We need to toss this fucker.

1 Like

How does conte put up with that pri*k

Who would you like to see take over @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy ?

Goodwin
Liam Manning
Sarri
Clancy

1 Like

probably but they cant afford him id say- see my post from last night

Regrettably, no. I feel he’s more useful to Ireland at present agitating for better cycle lanes. If he wanted to take it as an interim manager til Bazunu or some other rovers player becomes player coach id be ok with that i suppose.

5 Likes

Big Sam

1 Like

Bradliola?

We have to be realistic too lads, we’re a middling to lower Group B team and a good Group C team (without ever being down there). We’re not Group A right now, we do not have the players. I’m delighted that we have changed our style of football and I’m excited that the last two years were used bringing young players through. But when Hourahan comes on and does what he does, well if he is ever included in a squad again then that comes down to the manager.
I want Kenny to succeed. I believe his heart is absolutely in the right place for the good of Irish football, but has Damien Delaney put it, Kenny doesn’t have a patent on the playing of good football for Ireland.

2 Likes

That lass on Sky Sports, Alex Scott, was the first person I heard using that term.

I am away at the minute and didn’t see the game but the haters would do well to remember that this is a very good Armenia team. Ukraine’s B team only beat them 5-0 away

2 Likes

You’d think with Jim McGuinness’s experience with Charlotte Independence he could do a job there.

1 Like

Last few minutes was some craic. First half was a tough watch, I’ll be back to get a look off Erling in November

2 Likes

I always find there can be a huge difference in opinion between those who are at the games compared to those watching at home.

No matter how bad it is, its still a lot better to be there than to be sitting at home I find.

The 5,000,000 at home can’t all be wrong surely