Ireland vs Armenia. Tuesday @ 7.45 i presume

Yeah we had lost the first 2 games and he got us on the brink of a playoff

we had lost the first two against Russia and the Swiss and we were fucked. It’s why Mick got the road, there’s the fucking Swiss again. Dirty cunts

i have no issue with a team being a counter attacking team

Relax guys.

It’s quite straightforward. We don’t have good players and are faced with a simple choice as a result: stick with a manager that encourages the lads to keep the ball or revert to a manager that gets the lads to lump it long.

Either way we are limited.

The defensive shambles last evening occurred because our players are of that standard.

Personally I prefer to see them hold onto the ball and see where it takes us rather than revert to what Eddie Jones referred to as ‘kick and clap footie’. The similarities are startling when you think about it.

1 Like

Can someone ban the big dog from this thread please.

1 nil @FatChops

no, it’s because the manager brought on that useless cunt Conor Hourihane. He didn’t have to pick that particular useless cunt.

Our best players are defenders.

A defensive blunder on your behalf.

I didn’t want to name names pal.

2 nil @FatChops

1 Like

When did the footballing term ‘Low-block’ come into fashion?

1 Like

This is when Kenny brought on Hourihane and it all went to shit…

Careful now

it took over from parking the bus. Jose Mourinho invented it

We need to toss this fucker.

1 Like

How does conte put up with that pri*k

Who would you like to see take over @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy ?

Goodwin
Liam Manning
Sarri
Clancy

1 Like

probably but they cant afford him id say- see my post from last night

Regrettably, no. I feel he’s more useful to Ireland at present agitating for better cycle lanes. If he wanted to take it as an interim manager til Bazunu or some other rovers player becomes player coach id be ok with that i suppose.

5 Likes

Big Sam

1 Like