Ireland vs Armenia. Tuesday @ 7.45 i presume

Hard to agree with him generally but he’s spot on

1 Like

I was doing a bit of chipping practice in fota the other day and Damien Delaney was there with his gap wedge and a few balls. A tidy short game, he has.

A very healthy looking man.

4 Likes

He’s very tall and lean.

1 Like

He was dressed immaculately too. I’d say judging by his chipping stroke and dedication to practice he is playing off around 3 or 4

1 Like

He’s a Sports Billy. Played minor for Cork, pro footballer, slick golfer, into cycling. Chatted with him a couple of years ago, sound as a trout.

2 Likes

Is he the only lad to ever play inter county football with no club ?

All about results and not the style of football as the lads say here.

1 Like

Do you actually think he’s doing good?

I’ll challenge him to a chipping competition the next time i see him around. I already beat the teaching pro up there and a former touring pro. I hammered an ex Olympic marathon runner.

A swiss lady pro golfer made me nearly quit golf she bate me that bad

Brilliant night at the aviva. What a finish. The kids loved every minute of that. Utter lunacy at the end. 2 reds, loads of general hilarity in the crowd at how bad ireland had been. Ireland’s players looking round at each other to see who fancied taking the peno. Robinson nearly looking for it then Browne grabbing it to hand to Brady to make sure Robinson was nowhere near it. Brady hardly looked like he was dying to take it.
3 shots on target and 3 goals from us. Clinical. That’ll teach them armenians.

13 Likes

A good result would have been 5 0

The Armenians are still very tetchy over the 2-1 defeat in Dublin back in the autumn of 2011. They’ll be adding that Molumphy non-yellow to their list of grievances against us.

1 Like

Couldn’t beat a 2004 MJL winner though, swings and round abouts

1 Like

Very poor tonight mate. Have good defence and really rate Obafemi but really lacking creativity in forward areas. Good thing about tonight is a few lads have been found out. Hourihane surely won’t be in squads going forward, Hendrick will struggle too.

Damien Delaney tore him a new one just there on VM2. At fault for both goals.

1 Like

They can bark at the door of league C now, would be great craic to get them in the Euros draw now, oh wait they are 3rd seeds like ourselves ah well.

Kenny should know that though. Should not be in squad.

That was golf. I’d ate you alive in a chipping contest.

We can’t stop conceding goals man