Ireland vs Armenia. Tuesday @ 7.45 i presume

The Buff has spoken tonight. He’s told Kenny to “ah shoosh”. He echoed @Perez2017 sentiment about Hendrick and Hourihane.

Is it the low centre of gravity that gives you the edge?

1 Like

And the big fat hole, automatic balance

1 Like

Coventry in the u21s is an out and out water carrier, I’m not sure he’s any improvement on what we have already. It’s basically just Cullen and Molumby as the options in midfield.

Imagine Hourihane playing that “pass” across his own goal with a Roy Keane next to him, he would have dropped him after the goal.

5 Likes

Honest to God now. Ive played in and coached bad teams, and I’ve never seen anything as bad as that.

3 Likes

The split second I saw him shaping for it I roared don’t you cunt at the TV, he did and cost me 400 quid on my accum with Ireland -1.

5 Likes

Mugs game

Me too

1 Like

Has hendrick lost his bottle? In 2016 he was all action, getting on the end of things, breaking things up, winning headers.

He didn’t want to know out there tonight. Didn’t even go in for one challenge. Flunked a good few. That’s not on. Whatever about playing poorly. You can’t go around flunking challenges in midfield

Shocking goals tonight and Saturday. Could we change to a flat back 4, Collins, Duffy, Egan and O’Shea? Duffy needs to start playing though. Collins could easily do a job right back. Parrott needs to be taken out for his own sake. Very odd Ogbene never came on.

Just to go back to the point of the amount of goals we concede from outside the box particularly when we sub off a holding midfielder and in the second half it’s genuinely shocking and it’s the most basic of stuff, win the secondary ball at all costs. That is down to woeful coaching and it’s a recurring theme now.

3 years ago the world knew Hourihane wasn’t the answer. Thunder bird spock knows better tho

2 Likes

The manager has no notion on how to set them up.

Its armenia ffs, 4 or 5 at the back shouldnt matter

2 Likes

Ah jesus. Ah no…

This is what you’re dealing with

3 Likes

It was hideous. Pure fucking lazy swing at it. Not the first time he’s cost us.
You’d wonder what goes through Kennys head with substitutions. Really feels like a fella guessing. Taking Parrott off and not replacing him with a striker was criminal. Obafemi could barely run and robinson was out left. Croelwd were furious a couple of times when we had the ball at 2-2 and there was literally nobody up front to look for. Fucking bat shit mental. I was giggling to myself in the crowd though thinking about what tfk would be saying and all the time @Breaking_my_balls said we controlled games…

4 Likes

just back there suprisingly early, took the Villa u9s in and we had a blast - ah shur isnt that what its all about
anyway - would love to post more but here we go
given the finacial constraints for folks who think a replacement is needed ( i dont btw) are these the legitimate contenders?

• Bradley
  • Goodwin
  • any other punter in L1/L2 ( championship salary level no go - 100%)

key is almost a decent assistant manager- some up and coming chap who can work with one of these lads- BBM was a good shout, but look he is at MCFC , going places and we have the lad at Belgium…

Did i see someone say Biesla? fuck me lads - are we back to the days of Dela and Denis O B on a private jet to Argentina? - it a Ryanair flight to Leeds Bradford to talk to Paul Warne is where we are

based on the above simple prognosis - id say he’s better off sticking around…" get him out" - what do lads realistcially want in there?- i get it a coach but, but , but…

2 Likes

I remember seeing Hendrick come on for Derby v Hull in a play off semi final and he turned the game, he was outstanding. Excellent in Euro’s aswell. The move to Burnley seemed to knock every creative bone out of his body. Pity, thought he was going to be a star. He was pitiful tonight.

Hendrick’s pass completion rate must have been absolutely rank. He received the ball driving at their defence a load of times in the first half and just played one shite pass after another. Like sometimes the little through ball isn’t on, the angle mightn’t be right or there might not be enough space in behind or whatever, but he kept slipping these low percentage passes in the general direction of an Irish player but they’d invariably be easily cut out. Aside from a raft of these giveaways from stupid decision making, he also had another batch of careless/sloppy passes from deeper that went astray. He was incredibly bad.