Ireland vs Moldova & Wales v Ireland - World Cup Qualifiers 06/10/2017 & 09/10/2017

The winners play the 4th placed CONCACAF team, currently USA but two rounds of games left there

Slovenia need a two goal win to overtake Scotland in the group, but as you say would also need Slovakia to fail to beat Malta at home to get second place in the group.

But that would only bring them to 11 points in the second place league.

They need Greece to lose in Cyprus on Saturday to stay in the competition ahead of their match against Scotland, and would also need Bosnia to get no more than three points from their final two matches.

So whatever chance they might have had getting a draw in Wembley, they’re effectively out now.

That fact, and the demoralising effect of tonight’s late concession, could colour what kind of effort they put in against Scotland.

We will balls this up worse than Scotland purely because we are a less than average side. Sad but true. We will never replace Robbie.

What are the chances of getting a ticket at around face value for this this evening, lads?

Where is the best spot to try?

send me a PM later if ure stuck
its not a sellout as far as im aware
anything on ticketmaster? - usually u can order online and pickup at aviva
the YBIG assholes will be in slatterys , there’s always tickets in there but sometimes its those retards looking to do swaps to get into the “singing section”
wander around asking random punters is usually the best bet

1 Like

I’d say the chances are excellent mate

Only premium ones available. I’ll be in Dublin this afternoon so might head along to the game if I can pick a few handy tickets up, otherwise I’ll probably watch it in Foleys.

What are the chances of getting one off a tout at face value around 5-6pm near the Aviva?

I’d say a very good chance. You might have to play chicken and wait til close to kick off to ensure a face value deal. But don’t be shy to approach earlier and tell them that’s as high as you’ll go and they’ll probably be stuck with them if they don’t deal. That spot at the junction of Shelbourne Road and Haddington Road by Slattery’s, The Chop House and Spar is where a lot of people, including touts, congregate.

Randolph
Christie
Duffy
Clark
Ward

Hendrick
Meyler ©
O’ Dowda
Hoolahan

Slab
Long

Not sure how that midfield will line up. Is McGeady unavailable for some reason?

Long on the right? O’Dowda on the left, Wes in the hole.

No Dunphy tonight? Shocking :rage:

On the later highlights show ?

He’s being held to stay fresh, he’s on for the Wales game

Sad reflection on the state of soccer in the country but I suppose he isnt any worse than Cyrus Christie.

I have a bad friend here

Hon Slab

Goooal

Slab!!!

Would be good to give this mob a hiding.

7/2 hon Slab!

2 Likes