Ireland vs Moldova & Wales v Ireland - World Cup Qualifiers 06/10/2017 & 09/10/2017

:eek:

Did he play for Ireland?

was on sky sports last night

nothing in it

No according to this

Great comeback win by the U19s against Serbia this afternoon to top their qualification group and the U17s are currently giving somebody a kicking too. :ireland:

3 Likes

A lot of counties contributing little or nothing really. Basically a team of Dubs with a few lads from Cork and the odd fella here and there.

The U-21s thumped Israel 4-0 and top their group also.

John Delaney has done a wonderful job and deserves a bonus just look at the current success of our underage sides i’m confident we can match the Belgian blueprint and in the next decade we will become a European powerhouse of football.

3 Likes

The LOI is flourishing under his reign as well.

2 Likes

It’s wonderful to see!

Jonathan Douglas is banging Natalie Sawyer! Fucking jammy bastard!!

1 Like

Also, that spread of players just goes to show what a shambolic organisation the FAI always has and continues to be.

but but but @Mac was saying Aaron Bolger was muck

Think the u-19’s are through now?

Nah mate, I described him as the next Conor Clifford

That’s a wonderful write up, @Bandage.

Regarding the playoffs I really hope we get Denmark because I know deep in my soul (just as I knew we would win last night) that we will best Denmark over two legs. Outside of Denmark our best bet would be Switzerland, should it be them instead of Portugal. The Swiss are windy out and won’t want anything to do with the furious aggression brought by Jim McClean, Slab Murphy et al.

A few legends of the game there

I see Robbie Brady has been charged with doing a Zidane.

Has he been actually charged ?

On review, he’s only being investigated at present.

The Eire soccer types still obsessing about Ireland rugby in their great hour of triumph in winning the qualifier to qualify for the next round of qualifiers.

Incidentally, Michael Bent has an Irish grandmother. That Arter fellow you referenced similarly qualifies to play for Eire through an Irish grandparent.

Extraordinary attack on CJ Stander. I can think of few more committed and wholehearted players in the red of Munster and the green of Ireland. As a Limerick man, you should be proud of him. Probably the most famous and beloved import into Limerick sport since the Limerick hurlers went up to Shinrone in Offaly and got Joe McKenna to hurl for them. Limerick would be looking back to 1940 and not 1973 for their last All Ireland win if they hadn’t gone hunting for players in Offaly.

6 Likes