Ireland vs Spain

[quote=“The Tipping King, post: 690904”]

“Look at those Irish leprechauns, up to their eyes in debt, watching their team getting hammered and singing songs” [/quote]

Shut the fuck up.

The Tipping King cleaning house tonight.

Home truths. I’m embarrassed to be Irish tonight watching those fans cheer and sing our incompetence. It’s why we are a failure of a nation. We have a very very small amount of professionals and scholars in this country, the rest are simple hill billies.

I’m never embarrassed to be Irish.

Not last sat when the all blacks kicked the shit out of us
Not when we turned out to need a massive bailout
Not when we got the shit kicked out of us playing spain

any reports on what Roy Keane has said?

That’s why you’ll never be a success at anything you do mate. You settle for failure and maybe even embrace failure. That’s why the country is fucked. Romantic Ireland’s dead and gone, it’s with O’Leary in the grave.

probably what he said years ago…we’re happy to be there…couldn’t give a fcuk about the result…expect nothing get nothing …
but good oul’ paddy will still be last to leave the party…sure isn’t he great…its getting a bit pathetic at this stage in my opinion…

Fair enough pal. Never answered the question about Dunguib or itstabraq?

Do you expect to win the competition? If not why not

[quote=“The Tipping King, post: 690917”]
It’s why we are a failure of a nation. [/quote]

Your a real hero.

thats great but surely you admire the innate self belief the likes of all blacks, springboks and aussies have when playing the northern hemisphere no matter what team they have or haven’t…and their fans too…its a great way to play sport…we seem to think its
wrong to really back ourselves…

I never rated Dunguib and I certainly didn’t cheer him into the parade ring having finished 3rd. Istabraq was and is one of this nations greatest ever horses, his career was long and distinguished. Connections knew that he had enough when he showed the slightest sign of his form slipping. He was applauded and still is applauded for the service he has given and rightly so. He was a true champion.

[quote=“scumpot, post: 690921”]probably what he said years ago…we’re happy to be there…couldn’t give a fcuk about the result…expect nothing get nothing …
but good oul’ paddy will still be last to leave the party…sure isn’t he great…its getting a bit pathetic at this stage in my opinion…[/quote]

That was about it.

This post typifies the simpletons in this nation. An awful grammatical mistake and a mob attitude that wanting to be a success is frowned upon. :rolleyes: Go peel some potatoes and collect your dole.

well i’d expect a bunch of professionals to think they can and find the best possible way of achieving this instead of being dictated to
by their in opponents in every game and hope for the opposition to have an off day…is that really too much to wish for?

What a pack of miserable negative wankers :lol:

Plus of the night-----Chocolate Mice.

Negative of the night…The Tipping King…

In fairness when have we sang of anything else

Well done Ireland and their magnificent fans, now please roll over next Monday.

In individual counties and clubs with GAA we have had plenty to sing about. As a nation, when we won the Grand Slam, when we won 5 major golf championships, when we have the World’s number 1 golfer, when we won gold medals in the Olympics, when our professional boxers became european and world champions, when we won the Tour De France, when we won a world snooker championship, when we win 20+ Group 1s a year, when we win 20+ Grade 1s a year, when we win Grand National after Grand National, when we had 13 winners at the Cheltenham festival in 2011, when we send our horses to win some of the most prestigious races in the world, when we join Europe in winning the Ryder Cup, when the countries elite athletes represent us and win on the world stage with respect and honor. We have plenty to be proud of, losing 4 nil to Spain is not one on to put on the list.