Ireland vs Spain

At least there is still Apres Match to look forward. :slight_smile:

Given,O’Shea,Dunne,Duff,Andrews and Keane are all at the end of the line now.McGeady,McCarthy,Gibson and McClean would be my midfield for WC qualifiers with Long and Walters up front,Westwoods time to replace Given is now with Coleman taking over from JOS.

of course they can do whatever they want and they’ve paid good money to be there…I personally just don’t think its a great
thing to be doing…really think we limped in to and out of that tournament led by a manger who tells his squad they are shit…
the whole thimng is just fcuking bizarre and in my opinion not to be celebrated…

[quote=“scumpot, post: 690888”]i agree…singing when your being bet 4-0 does not sit easy with me…theres a reason other fans don’t do it…Ambition…
hate to say it me but it stinks of fans desperate to salvage some memory from what was in all truthfulness a damp squib of a week…[/quote]
That’s true, but they did there best and the next group of Irish players will respect that and want to play for those supporters. There was no reason to not cheer those players, they gave their all. That shows some intelligence. I remember fans booing off eoin hand and mick mcarthy sides. I genuinely think the fans just wanted to see them do there best to the end. That’s what you tell a child, do your best and nobody can take it from you. They did their best and that’s all. What would booing them have achieved except made a bad situation distasteful … Fans showed some class in my view

McGeady should not be in the starting 11. He has been given chance after chance and has failed to deliver. It would be better to spring him from the bench.

What about the lads at Norwich Pilkington and Holohan?

Will there be an official homecoming on Tuesday ?

See kids comments below. Shit performance but nothing to be gained from humiliating players who had nothing else to give

Ah shut up Brady.

Much to savour there tonight. I thought Arbeloa was outstanding. The skill levels of Xavi and Iniesta were eye pooping. And great player management by del Bosque to take off Torres just after he scored his second so he wouldn’t lose confidence by missing a load more chances.

We are not an under 10 team mate. You sing and celebrate class, you do not sing and celebrate failure. No other nation in the world would have sang in that style after that hammering. It is not a positive, we are an embarrassment and a joke on the world-wide stage. Europe is thinking, “Look at those Irish leprechauns, up to their eyes in debt, watching their team getting hammered and singing songs” Faroe Islands fans don’t sing with passion when they get hammered frequently do they? Fucking pathetic.

Yeah McGeady and trapp out!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

never once suggested booing the players…i just don’t understand being in the mood to sing after witnessing that…its true you tell a kid to do his best but you also tell them to know their worth and believe in themselves and while respect an opponent but never fear them…

It’s Wednesday I think DB . What route will the bus take ?

where have i suggested booing players ???

What class of a cunt thinks the fans should turn on the team in that situation.

“Oh other people don’t sing like that” - Fuck Off

In all fairness the likes of Malta and Iceland would have done as well as we did tonight.

Given, Duff, Keane, Dunne and O’Shea are finished

So you think it is acceptable to sing in support of a failure. Why aren’t you out serenading the heads of our banks mate?

The order of malta and the checkout clerks in Iceland would have done better.