Irelands call

what a load of utter shit.
watching those knobends in croke park here online singing that song made me sick before the game aginst australia.
i wonder what anthem did they sing in ravenhill against tonga the other night the bunch of horrible cunts.
if u dont want to sing the national anthem fuck off and play for someone else u shower of wankers, its even worse then when u have these d4 / L4 / C4 rugby scum cunts in the crowd singing along.:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:

the israelis here with me made the joke that its like singing ha-tikva (israeli anthem) with an arab verse to make the palistinians feel part of it…

ireland and northern ireland are 2 countries, get over it u dumb cunts and fuck off back over the border

[quote=“mickee321”]what a load of utter shit.
watching those knobends in croke park here online singing that song made me sick before the game aginst australia.
i wonder what anthem did they sing in ravenhill against tonga the other night the bunch of horrible cunts.
if u dont want to sing the national anthem fuck off and play for someone else u shower of wankers, its even worse then when u have these d4 / L4 / C4 rugby scum cunts in the crowd singing along.:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:

the israelis here with me made the joke that its like singing ha-tikva (israeli anthem) with an arab verse to make the palistinians feel part of it…

ireland and northern ireland are 2 countries, get over it u dumb cunts and fuck off back over the border[/quote]

that much anger can’t be healthy mickee

Disgraceful shocking comments.

in fairness, Stephen Ferris and Paddy Wallace seem like alright sorts

ireland and northern ireland are 2 countries, get over it u dumb cunts and fuck off back over the border[/quote]

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Capitalise the word “Ireland” you disrespectful cunt.

I thought NCC dealt with the matter of rugby union during the week. A thread about a song relating to rugby isn’t needed, as far as I can see.

Oh, and “u” is not a word.

:smiley:

interesting fact about todays match- today was the first time in the history of sport that there were more females than males in the crowd

sure they did…:rolleyes: bunch of cunts haven’t got a sense of humour…good one Mickeeyid…

Link please?

im sure link has enough on his plate with his poor polling this week to be dealing with this issue too

:smiley:

Sorry for not clarifying. I was looking for a link on this stat.

Was entering the lower Hogan stand today when from behind I could hear that distinct raw sound of an orange Ulsterman,sure enough upon turning around I see some cunt with the queens quilt draped around him singing of Ulster.This cunt then proceeded to try and skip the que,needless to say WYT swiftly and promptly took care of this hun bastard,and they want us to sing that tripe to suit A cunt like him?No chance.:mad:

Jesus I’m glad I’ve never been to a rugby game, have no great inclination to either after hearing about shit like that

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Jesus I’m glad I’ve never been to a rugby game, have no great inclination to either after hearing about shit like that[/quote]Was the very first one I attended today and maybe the last,the atmosphere was pathetic compared to the soccer,their was more noise after France scored then their was when Ireland got the last minute try today!

I went for a lie down and missed the second half of the rugby, I thought the roof would have lifted when BOD went over but it sounded fairly tame. Maybe Irish rugby fans have been spoiled with success in 2009

rugby is a celtic tiger sport…they both died together…