Irelands call

:clap:

Iā€™ve never been to a rugby match.

:smiley:

i loaded the original post with all types of bait for the masses (text speke and a few israli references) and to be fair to poor old scumpot he bit down pretty hard.
one of the finest examples of israli humour that i can remember was a few months back i was down in Ashqelon and a bird who had the look of a combat soldier strolls past me wearing a black tank top.
whilst focusing on her massive tits i could not bu be distracted by the image of a pregnant palistinian woman with a gun to her head and the caption ā€œ2 for the price of oneā€ written underneathā€¦
anyway enough of this , ill save these beauties for other threads when im bored out hereā€¦
no doubt you will out do yourselves in the repliesā€¦

anyway,
what the fuck is the concept of ireland?
you have 2 nations, republic of ireland and northern ireland, the latter is under the rule of her majesty the Queen, there is no link whatsoever between the 2 nations other than they exist on the same landmass.
in rugby terms i see no reason as to why we (republic of ireland) should feel the need to amalgamate with Northern Ireland on the pitch.
its a bit like England and scotland amalgamating.

anyway, if this is the case fine, but why do we feel the need to welcome the bastards in a politically correct fashion by playing a sh!t song beforehand all because poor andrew trimble or humpheries dont like amhran na bhfiannā€¦

another interesting twist in this debate would be in pubs all over ireland today you would have the knuckle dragging, kiddiefiddler denying, bar stool republican celtic fans cursing the ā€œrogbeeā€ and the fact that proddys are running riot in croke park. Most of these celtic dopes claim to be republican / nationalist and want a ā€œunited irelandā€, however what they fail to see is that the IRFU are doing more to promote a ā€œunited irelandā€ by allowing the proddies play and removing the belief from ulster that the six counties are british and are in fact a part of irelandā€¦

all bar stool republicanism does is enhance the divideā€¦

personally i think we should follow the Israli model and build a huge wall around Northern Ireland and let it rot.
right now its only reasonsfor us to even think about it are cheap booze and gamey proddy young onesā€¦

Iā€™ve no experience of these, despite having plenty of nights out in Derry and Belfast over the past few years. I must be going to all the wrong places :confused:

no heā€™s rightā€¦belfast birds are defo gameyā€¦

I obviously need to up my game next time Iā€™m up there :rolleyes:

stay away from LondonDerry sledge, great place to go on the beer for an away trip but full of smelly fenian bitches,u dont want that kind of thing.
there was / is a nightclub in Portrush called ā€œlush???ā€, i cannot rememeber but this place was home to a few hotties,
The Bank nightclub in Newry was a happy hunting ground, Belfast has too many to mention.
from my experiece the proddy birds are intrigued by us naive catholics.
one of the hottest birds i ever scored with was an air hostess from belfast who i met whilst getting pissed standing in the queue to get in to wimbledon this year on the middle saturday.
she was a proddy one and herself and her mate clearly fell for the whole southerner thing

[quote=ā€œmickee321ā€] one of the hottest birds i ever scored with was an air hostess from belfast who i met whilst getting pissed standing in the queue to get in to wimbledon this year on the middle saturday.
she was a proddy one and herself and her mate clearly fell for the whole southerner thing[/quote]

Half-pulled a Proddy air hostess myself in Bari earlier this year and kept meaning to meet up but she got married recently and I ainā€™t really into that kind of messy business so I will keep looking :thumbsup:

Prod birds tend to be a lot more efficient when it comes to the business end of things, fair play to them.

[quote=ā€œmickee321ā€]stay away from LondonDerry sledge, great place to go on the beer for an away trip but full of smelly fenian bitches,u dont want that kind of thing.
there was / is a nightclub in Portrush called ā€œlush???ā€, i cannot rememeber but this place was home to a few hotties,
The Bank nightclub in Newry was a happy hunting ground, Belfast has too many to mention.
from my experiece the proddy birds are intrigued by us naive catholics.
one of the hottest birds i ever scored with was an air hostess from belfast who i met whilst getting pissed standing in the queue to get in to wimbledon this year on the middle saturday.
she was a proddy one and herself and her mate clearly fell for the whole southerner thing[/quote]

Here Mickee,what regiment were you in and how many tours of Norn Iron did you do?:wink:

Hate that fucking song. I got Tom pretty riled up on here before by suggesting that it warranted a redrafting of the Good Friday agreement :smiley:

Nordie birds are gamey. They have an inferiority complex when it comes to ā€˜southernā€™ lads in my experience. Nordie birds are a quare breed too. Lot more fake tits floating about and fake tan can be pretty bad on a lot of them.

Someone ban this mickee cunt for his use of text speak and his disregard for Ireland by failing to capitalise the countryā€™s name.

The worse thing about this thread is mickeeā€™s admission that he went to a tennis tournament before.

Ban him.

I stood two metres away from Maria Sharapova at the Australian Open. She gave me the eye but I was holding out for Anke Huber and didnā€™t reciprocate her advances.

Had huge hopes for her, never happened for her, bless.

No, it really didnā€™t. She ended up looking like Gary Pallister.

I hate Irelandā€™s Call myself.

Was on a weekend in Belfast there on the Bank holiday weekend. We were staying in apartments but a few of the lads were staying in a hotel so went back to residentsā€™ bar drinking. After an hour of talking shite to the wedding guests that was also there that weekend I fucked off back to the apartment.

On way walking back (think it was the Malone Road) I passed a bird sitting on the kerb eating a bag of chips. Sat down beside her and asked her could I have one. We were sitting there talking drunken shite for a while, she was pure loving the accent as far as I could tell. Offered to walk her home, get to hers she asks me do I want to stay the night, up to the bedroom, do the business, talk shite for another hour and then she asks me to leave cos she ā€˜didnā€™t want her housemates thinking she was a slut.ā€™ Wanted to arrange to meet up the Sat night but she confessed then she had a boyfriend, hence the main reason for getting me outta there.

In short - Northern birds are a lot gamier. (This one was a Catholic too)

[quote=ā€œGaillimharaisā€] she was pure loving the accent as far as I could tell.

In short - Northern birds are a lot gamier. (This one was a Catholic too)[/quote]

Would have to say that Nordie birds are easily favourite in this country at any rate. Donā€™t have any experience of Nordie Prod birds sadly, any Nordie ones Iā€™ve done have been Taigs. Tbh I didnā€™t find them to be that much different in terms of gaminess than freestaters. I do like talking to them, find them far more interesting then most ones from down here, less pretentious.

The accent thing is half the attraction for me. Love a nordie accent on a good looking bird, so much hotter than the horrible accents down here. 'Staters like me donā€™t get to hear much of it so itā€™s something different and thereā€™s a whiff of danger and excitement about a lot of them. By far the hottest girl I ever met (half scored once, met her a few times but wish it was way more) was from Armagh, and Iā€™m talking Megan Fox hot, fucking unreal.

There are subtle differences in Northern accents and some are better than others alright. The Derry city accent is a bit whiny and squeaky for my liking, while some Belfast accents can be like a foghorn. North Antrim accents are nearly Scottish. Parts of Tyrone and Fermanagh have a kind of bogger Northern accent
Best Nordie accents are probably Down, Armagh (not South Armagh) and Donegal.