Irelands Fittest Family

Geary

I see Colin Egan and a few more Biffo’s made a show of the GAA players and their fitness levels on this last Sunday night. Slightly humiliating.

whats this mate?

A heap of GGA county players (senior, underage and ladies footballer to name 3 of them) from Offaly were on Fittest Family the other night and were knocked out in the first round by a family or cricketers*. In the end, they did so badly, they needed the other crowd in the elimination contest to actually come over and help them even finish the course.

*it may not have been the cricketing family that knocked them out.

GAA in Offaly always prided itself on skill as opposed to athleticism. Did they include Jom and John Troy on the team? Or maybe the Pilkingtons? Did they have ciggies hanging out of the side of their mouths as they attempted to complete the course?

No

RTE probably fixed it so the GAA family would be beaten by the cricketers. No other explanation.

A pointless excercise of a Post.

I really hope the Devereaux’s are back this year.

Was this not won by a GAA family from Waterford last year?

I believe Tom Devine was on a team once iirc, but I dont recall if his siblings were on intercounty panels also.

You are setting the bar very high for calling a group “A GAA family”

You’re the one who said it was won by a GAA family. I merely said a heap of GGA county players were made a show of last night.

His younger brothers and sister are coming through the ranks with the county I believe

Here we go. The next round of qualifiers.

The Ryans will be hard bet.

Unbelievable disappointment for Davy tonight. A desperate end to a bad year for him.

Unlimited heartbreak again for Limerick

1 Like

Some amount of cheating tonight.

The old lad in the brown is an awful cunt.

He’s from the Baily family who are from Cork.

Wouldn’t you fucking know it.