Ireland's least funny comedian is Jason fucking Byrne

Cats Laughs on this weekend. Anyone going?

A company controlled by Rosenstock is on the latest tax defaulters list.

2 Likes

He was doing a bad impression, of being a compliant taxpayer

All is not Rosey for him, his stock has fallen

Funny this should come up, I thought I saw Karl Spain in the gym today with a kid. Did he find a woman in the end. I remember that show. Karl Spain wants a woman. And is prepared to pay for one if necessarily.

I think Karl is still with tne one he got, wasnā€™t aware of any kids though, sure theyā€™re not even married. :innocent:

Is that the cattle or the gap there?

I was atinā€™ the dinner there at 6.30 when Callans kicks came on after Mary Wilson.
If any of you desire to waste 30 minutes of your life then catch it on the player.

However should you desire a happy comfy day forget about this ā€œcomedyā€. Is there a more unoriginal, unfunny and boring fuckwit making money out of this type of white. Woejus scutter entirely, banal, loud and pathetic.

4 Likes

Itā€™s the worst kind of sneery ā€œsatireā€. You just know as well that heā€™d be the most thin-skinned fucker of all getting fierce upset with any comment or slagging back at him. Also - seems to think heā€™s some sort of political/social commentator on top of it too. RTE have a lot to answer for

7 Likes

Heā€™s well able to take the shilling of the parties he supposedly loathes when thereā€™s an after dinner slot going however

2 Likes

Jason Byrne is a ball of laughs, heā€™d have you in knots with is non stop energy and charisma. I remember seen him in Ul a few years ago best 50 quid iv spent. I was bricking it incase heā€™d call me or the missus out on stage, cos heā€™d make a fool of ya. Seems a sound skin.

1 Like

When you say ball of laughs, are you equating it to the laughs youā€™d get when you put your testicles in a vice and tighten it til they explode?

1 Like

Yup, that should be ok. Itā€™ll be freezing cold, pissing rain, howling wind, scumbags langersed all over Dublin batin the heads off each other. Makes sense.

Callan is on RTE Radio 1 now . Embarrassing awful .

Ed Byrne, if heā€™s still alive.

1 Like

:grin::grin:

Alison Spittle. It needs to be said. Again. And again. And again. No matter how much RTE want to throw her at us.

17 Likes

A hard lady to throw, in almost every respect.

3 Likes

No contest really, I know humor is. a matter of taste, but still