Irish Cricket

134 runs required in 25 overs but only 5 wickets remain,if Stirling goes soon it’s curtains.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Ah for fucks sake. Thats it so

Can’t get run out in these situations, amateur hour.

1 Like

Ah fuck.

Went chasing it too soon.

This comment has really pissed me off and I’ve been sitting here getting quietly drunk and seething at it. This Ireland cricket team has achieved great things and will continue to do so. There will be bumps along the way.
What do you expect? A test series victory against Australia?
I think these guys are fucking heroes.
As an Irishman living abroad, it fucking stuns me sometimes the pleasure some of you take in Irish athletes and teams failing. How about supporting them for a change?

2 Likes

+1.

I’ve been glued to the scoreboard online for the last hour.

1 Like

95/8 an absolute disaster today.

Total disaster. 9 now.
Have to say as I have an iPad on my with Galway / Tipp from last year playing and the cricket on the telly and TFK on the phone that I’m still disbelieving that I’m watching an Irish cricket team playing at this level, even after all these years.

1 Like

Relax kid its only cricket. A “sport” played by a couple of lads from the pale and orangemen. It wont register here. I am only “following” it as I took the day off to mind the kids.
To call them athletes is akin to calling the lads that play darts athletes. Have another tin of whatever your drinking and enjoy

2 Likes

We’ve broken the century anyway, mate … where does this leave us now?

Only the 107 runs in it for a finish :no_mouth:

Ireland cricket team has deteriorated significantly since they suspended John Mooney for his comments after Margaret Thatcher died.

3 Likes

I think they do OK tbh. And not so many saffers these days either.

Welcome to Edsaac Oval in Bateau Bay.
This is not going well.

4 Likes

Great pic

1 Like

Ireland like collapse on here. Could be over today

Can’t see us winning this now. 50 / 6 we are with oir best batsmen all out. Only hope now is a miracle in the field.
Probably would have helped if the coach had turned up on time instead of 15 mins after play started. It’s a long story, but we are all fuming at what’s happened with this team this year
We’re seriously considering an approach from another club to play 16A’s next year.

Ye seem to be playing on a wicked slope.