Irish Paint Magic

Unmissable Dan. Unmissable.

100th anniversary special tonight…Epic is the only word to describe it…Dublin city ramblers are in the studio with him…

This is savage. The whole history of the show now. Drink is flowing. And the director actualy came out on view showing everyone his famous ‘stick’.

“There is the stick he beats me across the ankles with” legendary

Yer wan is actually reading out my drinking game there now. Class.

He looks a bit tipsy as he’s going to paint this now Puke.

He is a pro pikeman…no fear of him…Henry Sellars wouldn’t get a look in…

Ah he’s made a hames of this now.

The lad from the Dublin City Ramblers in the red polo shirt looks a bit worse for wear

He just had his ankles tapped by the Dublin City Ramblers-what a show.

The cunts are miming now…FFS they are after ruining a very auspicious occasion with that carry on

They ruined it alright Puke with that-like Britney Spears ruined the MTV awards.

I’m telling ye
3a.m. Saturday is the only time for this surreal viewing experience.

That fishing boat and fishermen was particularly dodgy tonight, all out of proportion

But we did get to see the stick!

WBY

you know
Ye have me worried now

Just saw an ad for the new series. They are really playing up to the whole thing now.

‘Get away from the canvess David. GO WAY FROM IT!!’

Best show ever

Just reading through this thread now.

Have never heard of this show.

Have never seen this thread.

But fuck it if anyone has a torrent where I can download it, I know what I’ll be watching this weekend.

Frasier weekend on Paramount my arse…

Just caught the last ten minutes of this legendary program on TG4 there, “and lads will be writing in telling me ah I can do it this way or that way, that’s great lads fair play to ye, I won’t be falling out with anyone over it”

I’d forgotten all about it, it was like college all over again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODuZyZkI8-Y

Its some honor to sit in the audience for this show. :clap:

Fagan’s post about channel 191 on sky reminded me. Irish Paint Magic is shown on this channel and it s great to see the bould David Willis is still in fine form.