Irish People Poppy Watch

Theres a horrible closet homo louie walsh from mayo on some “talent” show" my mrs is wating on delay here wearing here one,the horrible fuckin cunt

Why wasn’t she? She’s from London as I recall. I doubt she’s taking a political stand.

Well, Fifa are doing the right thing (for once) and banning all symbols. The argument of whether it’s political is irrelevant, when the ruling is against “personal statements”, and it can’t be argued that it’s a personal statement.

Even Messi got fined a few thousand beans recently for lifting up his jersey to reveal a happy birthday message to his mother recently.

Was that recently?

No, it was a few years back actually.

whats your problem with FIFA?

In years to come McClean will be hailed as a hero even though very few people have ever backed him in his stance

Brendan Dolan is indeed in the RA and he’s a BDO man (Belcoo Division Oglaigh, also known as Brendan Dolan Oglaigh).

He hates the pdc (Poppy Day Commemoration).

1 Like

1 Like

He’s Scottish Fagan, Irish darts players are refusing to wear the blood soaked poppy.

Garrison towns are normally soccer strongholds where GAA often struggles. Rathkeale and Tipp Town being good examples.

Tipp town has a junior soccer club mate, hardly a stronghold. Arravale Rovers are Senior Football and Intermediate Hurling. It is a garrison town though.

Rathkeale is not a garrison town . It was a great GAA town up to the 70s. It was a great prosperous business town in a strong farming region . The meat plant was a serious employer . The PBR was a great bakery . It became a soccer stronghold in late seventies. It had 2 good soccer teams in the 80s , Deel Utd and Shannon Utd. They merged around 1989 or so.

3 Likes

maybe down the bog mate

not in normal areas though

TSG

Were your ancestors Auxilleries ???

3 Likes

Was watching the post-match Austria-Ireland coverage on Sky Sports as RTE cut their programme short to focus on the build up to the rugby football friendly. Big Niall Quinn, who was sporting a poppy on his suit jacket, was asked a question about McClean coming of age for Ireland. His started his reply with something like “We may not always agree with his politics but…” There was no need whatsoever to qualify his praise in this manner. I felt he was playing to the British audience.

7 Likes

FOAD mate.

Someone should send him a slightly abusive, yet amusing tweet about that carry on.

1 Like

Why the Mate bit ??

Go on so .