Irish People Poppy Watch

The cowardly frogs created Hitler and WW2 with the disgraceful way they treated Germany in Versailles on the back of the British sacrifice in WW1. They are at it again now, Macron agitating for a European army and winding up Putin by assembling massive Nato forces in Europe. The Eurozone is falling apart with all the Eastern European shithole countries gravitating back towards their natural leader in Russia

4 Likes

You really have a great handle of European geopolitics .

1 Like

thereā€™s 40,000 of them up in Norway the last few days playing war games

Glorified paintball .

Iā€™m surprised the Argentinians players playing in the premier league donā€™t refuse the wear the poppy over the Falklands war.

1 Like

no one gives a shit, thats why. Mick the Muldoon thinks he is taking on the British Empire by not wearing a poppy, looking for attention as usual

2 Likes

The only two players not wearing the poppy are those personally effected by the actions of the British army

1 Like

I didnā€™t know Mattic was a mick. We missed out on him playing for the Republic.

:grinning:

Mattic the Mick. :slight_smile:

Matick.

http://www.dublinglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/mattress-mick-dublinglobe-com.jpg

3 Likes

We gave those war mongering Argies a right hiding in the Falklands.

1 Like

sent them packing we did

1 Like

ei

:roll_eyes:

There was a fellow selling poppies in the lobby in Ardkeen Stores today. A cunt with a moustache of course. Not a major surprise as the owners are CoI. Nevertheless if the cunt had so much as opened his mouth to me Iā€™d have given him a piece of my mind but he had the good sense to say nothing.

1 Like

Graham Norton.

I called into St Maryā€™s cathedral today and they were selling them, I canā€™t ever recall seeing them on sale anywhere before, the two gentlemen at the desk who gave me the lowdown on Iretonā€™s boyos using the cathedral to stable their horses were wearing them

Poppyā€™s were been sold on Patrickā€™s Street today.

1 Like

Great to see them being sold at the height in Ennis today

1 Like