Irish People Poppy Watch

Died of his wounds in 1919, has a British Army headstone over him. The Widow Locke reared her children on his British Army pension, so she did :sob:

4 Likes

In shame?

Think he dug trenches for money, mate.

John Bruton there on the Week in Politics

Are u surprised?

What Germany failed to do with tanks, they succeeded in doing with banks. Bastards. RTE is awash with this bullshit today.

And Bertie, the cunt. Normally I sit down of a Sunday to watch it, but the sight of those two make my stomach churn.

To enable people to kill?

the eurozone is a complete mess and is in freefall, you simply cannot marry the basket case Southern European economies like Spain and Italy with successful economies like Germany and France, those Eastern European shithole countries are now looking east towards their natural leader/ally in Russia, thats why they are all going apeshit over Brexit in Brussels, they can’t afford for the UK to leave, as usual we’ll have to jump in again when the shit starts, what is sickening is mick the muldoon cheering from the sidelines, like one of those lads in a fight roaring “hold me back”

4 Likes

They died because they were conscripted.

1 Like

The Boycotts fled to Oireland to avoid going to war. They were draft dodgers, some cheek from the wife beater to be cheerleading them today.

They died a futile horrible death to settle a dispute between European elites.

The elites pat them on the head every November so that makes it ok.

7 Likes

RIP. Your great grandfather was a hero.

2 Likes

Your family were draft dodgers.

You’re an awful repetitive boring cunt.

3 Likes

OK, thanks for that, Mary Poppins.

1 Like

He was deluded - But Unionists were a different breed. While many of the catholic Irish went for pay, Uinionists like @Locke’s GG-Father went off on some misguided sense loyalty to King and country - the majority of their counterparts on the mainland had to be conscripted.

I suppose the one great thing the War did was that it almost broke the landed gentry as many of them or their sons went off for adventure (propaganda) and never returned - the cunts.

1 Like

You claim to know a lot about my family. Maybe you should just concentrate on figuring out that complicated and most unorthodox Cicero family tree.

Nothing complicated about it but I feel you are trying to deflect from your shame in your family being draft dodgers who abandoned their king and their country in war times.

2 Likes

Probably been covered already but the poppy police and Rastoolers behaviour around this time are as bad as each other.

You’ll always see the Rastoolers having a little snipe. Straight onto Twitter in the morning, enjoying the pleasantries of peace time all the while pretending they would have been in the minority to have stayed and taken over the GPO because they did junior cert history.

The Poppy Police thing with threads like this just give them cover to spout their delusions.