Irish People Poppy Watch

It’s the pity the four home nations didn’t get a win in the rugby yesterday to mark the occasion.

why can’t you have a bit of respect? they died for their country and what they thought was right, you are blinded by anti British bigotry, sitting there with a man city jersey waiting for Super Sunday to start, you couldn’t make it up

5 Likes

He’s probably on the way to the pub in a Liverpool jersey

2 Likes

a copy of the sun under his arm

3 Likes

I bear no I’ll wishes on any man that died for a cause that wasn’t his own.

The courage those men showed, on any side of that conflict, deserves recognition.

Such a sorry, sorry waste of life

Your true colours came out when you were coked off your tits the other night. I believe you had anti semetic and anti British comments

Now you’ve come down your back in with the back slappers

https://scontent.fdub4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/45631612_2069360109794337_3288897835709235200_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub4-1.fna&oh=a209fb0d5f499a26d1b8e3514f6f7d83&oe=5C6BAE1A

Lest We Forget

Remembering our fallen heroes both equine and human this weekend.

lovely stuff from Ascot Racecourse on Facebook

3 Likes

My account was hacked.

3 Likes

Brillaint formation there. Very impressive. The orish wouldn’t be able to stand up straight. Crouched over from all the digging.

2 Likes

I suppose 100 years later is an appropriate time to look back and ask who actually won the war.

Too early to say .

If ever in doubt, the Russians is the safest answer to that one

1 Like

freedom won out

The net result is the Germans dominate Europe. Which is what they wanted all along.

3 Likes

That was inevitable. The pity is that it took them 50+ years after bismarck to figure out that successful conflict is economic prrssure rather than ideological.

2 Likes

34,000 quoted this morning, great grandfather Locke amongst them :cry:

3 Likes

Oh dear, somebody doesn’t have a notion about Irish history and has exposed it on the INTERNET. Terribly embarrassing.

I hope he died well mate

There’s a surprise.

1 Like

He murdered people for money?